Do you want a surrender option in Dominion?

Yes 158 28.37%
No 337 60.50%
I do not care or I am undecided 62 11.13%
Voters: 557. You may not vote on this poll

Do you want a surrender option in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRiney

09-26-2011

Surrendering needs to be nerfed.

The Management

09-26-2011

I played 3 games in 30 min... it seems rather pointless.

BrosB4Pros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

I have never seen a surrender thrown up on either side.

Totaltrash

09-26-2011

From what I read here and my own limited experience, winning a game when you have a leaver on your team is pretty unlikely.

But I want to see some statistics first:

In a 4v5, how likely is a win? Closer to 1:5 or closer to 1:100?
How about a 3v5? Closer to 1:100 or closer to 1:1000000?

If leavers almost certainly make you lose, you should have at least the option to surrender early.
If there is a reasonable chance, lets say similar to Summoner's Rift, surrender is not needed in such a short game.

Other than leavers/afkers, I don't see any reason for surrenders.

Bybloss

09-26-2011

God no . I have to deal with cowards spamming surrendering in SR . Even in a 3v5 , I would much rather just fight and lose than to give up .

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

How much of a sore loser/bad player do you have to be, to surrender in a game that is this quick ? I've had some really crappy teams, but the pain was over quickly enough.

ActionButlerGO

09-26-2011

Why? It would take longer to call the vote than it would to play the match. Besides with the swings this game takes, there are few situations that can not be turned around.

Garzbrez

09-26-2011

It's a dumb idea to want to surrender based on leavers. I faced a team that had a leaver and we won in 6 minutes. Just stay in your base and you will lose fast enough. If you could surrender before 6 minutes in, why wouldnt people just start up a game and surrender right away and get like 20-30 IP?

Delifox

09-26-2011

29% of people voting here should just stop playing the game completely.. That's what forfeiting is all about anyways.. "Not wanting to play the game" so then stop playing already.. There's your life long forfeit that you wanted..

I have personally lost a game where someone from enemy team disconnected for 10 minutes..

Also the whole surrender thing on summoner's rift is really freaking annoying, it's more of an nuisance when you try to focus to fighting and then someone who died during the team fight wants to surrender while rest of the team is still fighting, and the surrender thingy pops up to annoy you..

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

09-26-2011

Only if teams are uneven.
So constant DC for one person, some one trolls or rage quits out... ect.

If its a unconditional yes or no, then no.