Vayne or Wukong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uuni

08-29-2011

Wukong is insanely fun to play with that stealth juke. Also he is quite effective sololaner. He truly shines in teamfights with that AoE knockup that lasts for some time in case you missed someone. For example you can just spin to win past those offtanks to that delicious carry of theirs

Vayne destroys single targets but I find her mechanics kinda boring. That huge dart is fun but as only treat it's kinda mild

chumbler

08-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuni View Post
Wukong is insanely fun to play with that stealth juke. Also he is quite effective sololaner. He truly shines in teamfights with that AoE knockup that lasts for some time in case you missed someone. For example you can just spin to win past those offtanks to that delicious carry of theirs

Vayne destroys single targets but I find his mechanics kinda boring. That huge dart is fun but as only treat it's kinda mild
Vayne is a woman, by the way (the stupid heels on her boots, if nothing else, give that away.)

I'm not sure how you are managing to be an effective solo laner with Wukong when he can't deal with harassment and can't harass well himself. I want Wukong to be good, but at the moment he's only really sort of viable because his ult is ridiculously strong.

My opinion is that you should go with Vayne, OP. She's one of the top ranged carries (though honestly they're all pretty close to each other, except Sivir), has a lot of tricks, does tons of damage, and is engaging to play. Wukong is just a collection of buggy, bland abilities that don't really do a whole lot compared to others. His ult is really good, though.

Tempname 17D

08-29-2011

vayne

SilenceIQU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-29-2011

Wukong!

DysprosiumJudas

08-29-2011

Vaynekong.

jesusmanthatcool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-29-2011

lol i say vayne shes quite the fun and has really epic kills at times especially when you kill them in a chase with comdenm but at the same time wukong is very fun to play and pisses people off by invisi juke lol.

FrozenXylaphone

08-29-2011

Vayne, I regret my Wukong purchase whom is lackluster even in coop vs ai games :'(