[Guide] Manliness and Misconceptions - A Guide to Tryn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiterallyAPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-20-2010

I too would like to see such a guide. Since the first post is so old, and you've played so many games since then, it'd be interesting to see how your build, etc. has evolved.

Neflak

06-20-2010

Do you think Trynd shines in a 3v3 or a 5v5 match more? or Does this fact not even matter... I have been trying out some 3v3 lately and having pretty good luck with him. Just wish I could find 2 others to compliment my ravaging dps.

Bitterz

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neflak View Post
Do you think Trynd shines in a 3v3 or a 5v5 match more? or Does this fact not even matter... I have been trying out some 3v3 lately and having pretty good luck with him. Just wish I could find 2 others to compliment my ravaging dps.
I play very little 3v3, and feel very strongly that Tryn is excellent 5v5.

The general consensus, though, is that he's actually better in a 3v3 setting. The reason for this is that in 3v3, the likelihood of dealing with multiple blinds is very low, meaning that so long as you pack cleanse, you're almost guaranteed 6 seconds of uninterrupted DPS every time your ult comes off cooldown.

Neflak

06-21-2010

Ever thought of picking up another summoner spell like flash or ghost and just getting a quicksilver sash since they are so cheap... after core items...

Bitterz

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neflak View Post
Ever thought of picking up another summoner spell like flash or ghost and just getting a quicksilver sash since they are so cheap... after core items...
Nope. Cleanse always. Ghost is very good. Ignite is very good. Take your pick for the second.

Neflak

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitterz View Post
Nope. Cleanse always. Ghost is very good. Ignite is very good. Take your pick for the second.
I see... so much mobility and chasing power w/ ghost + spin...

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2010

Never mind, saw that you posted that this guide is outdated and you're making a new one.

Bitterz

06-26-2010

Not outdated. Just due for an update.

It'll be ready soon. =)

Bitterz

07-01-2010

Hey guys,

Version 2 of this guide is all but complete. Before posting it, though, I want to figure out exactly what we're going to be dealing with when the new cleanse changes take effect.

In the spirit of that undertaking, I would like to request that all of you aspiring Tryn players please take a look at this thread: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=151279

It raises an important issue with Tryn and his reliance on cleanse, and feedback from all of you would go a long way in getting a response from Riot.

Thanks in advance, guys.

Lordarcane

07-29-2010

Looking forward to v2!