Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Talon Guide (Items & Skills)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hypothermic

08-28-2011

Ive noticed alot of people wondering how to build talon so im giving them my way of how i build him, if you build a diffrent way the thats great.. i find this however to be the most effective for me.

Skill Order: W,E,Q,W,W, r ,W,Q,W,E, r , Q,E,Q,E, r ,Q,E

some people may wonder... why not max your q then your e, i find the damage amplification to be great. So i try to equally level up both Q & E relativly close to each others rank.

When entering combat, open with your R and try to line it up to where your blades will all hit your target, whether that be in front of them or behind them (based on your position)
Usually i need to act fast, so i typically do this: R+E+W+Q and auto attack away using abilities whenever i can.

Now the fun part, Items

These are my items for talon:

Dorans Shield
Boots
Sheen
Phage
Boots UPGRADE (CD)
Trinity Force
Bf Sword
Infinity Edge
Cloak of agility
Atma's Impaler
Catalyst the protector
Banshee's Veil
Then i replace my Dorans Shield with a Bloodthirster

Now I understand Atma's is sorta dumb, but the bonus hp you get from Banshee's wil give you a little boost in AD but it also increases crit which helps out your IE

Bringing your AD around 350 by late late game. (Bloodthirster unfarmed)
I expect you to get your infinity edge and it will probly be over, if its a regular game.

Runes And Masteries:
For Masteries i build him like any other AD Mana Melee with 21/0/9
For Runes i do early AD runes per level with red armor pen and Might quints for early game damage.

Playing Talon:

Remember, your an Assassin, your job on the team is to disable your enemies carry or best player. If i was VSing a Annie, i would be on that annie 24/7 (no pedo pun intended)

Well that is all i can think of at this time, thankyou for reading my guide on talon. Comment your personal thoughts, your idea's, i would love to hear them.