Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion this tuesday?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evolution Of War

08-28-2011

Quote:
sicdeath:
No patches this week so probably next week.

I believe Dominion was already put into our Files, so really they just need to activate it.

But I'm not too positive so...

Arance

08-28-2011

Quote:
Evolution Of War:
I believe Dominion was already put into our Files, so really they just need to activate it.

But I'm not too positive so...

Mostly true, there are still a few more files that need to be patch in though. (Notice there's still no option in our menus for selecting Dominion.)

They could put it in this week to try and separate it from a standard patch (to separate and hopefully avoid any overlapping problems), but unlikely. The lack of a Sneak Peek on Friday makes me think they may delay the next champion a bit to either push Dominion out before hand for my previously stated reasons or to put finishes touches on Dominion and release them together.

In other words, 2-3 weeks.

crazymanmax

08-28-2011

I have a feeling its out today.....
The queue to log in is over an hour and then no guarantee cause I made it through and then got told I had a connection error.

Although there is no patch maybe the hype is getting everyone to play

Pinkie Cream Pie

08-28-2011

They have been hinting at Tuesday so expect it to take a couple more weeks.

Labad

08-28-2011

Whatever happened to magma map?

Titan Tactics

08-28-2011

y