team spirit anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

felias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2010

How do you get the team spirit anivia? I looked in the store and only saw the birds of prey skin. Was this skin limit time or some kind of event?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-18-2010

Team Spirit Anivia was a limited time only skin available during the 2010 Olympic Games.

felias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2010

ahh darn well thanks for the help

Psychomantys

07-25-2011

League of Legends should have it again for some function thats the only skin I'm missing for anivia

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf840 View Post
League of Legends should have it again for some function thats the only skin I'm missing for anivia
Unfortunately, making these skins purchasable again may be unfair to the people who already purchased the limited-edition skins. Alternatively, you can obtain it through RAF Rewards: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/referrals/invite

Klyern

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Golin View Post
Unfortunately, making these skins purchasable again may be unfair to the people who already purchased the limited-edition skins. Alternatively, you can obtain it through RAF Rewards: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/referrals/invite
By the same logic, chaning Eve's stun into a slow or nerfing TF's global ult's range is unfair towards the people that bought the champions with RP