Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yes the AOE bug is real

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renektøn Bot

08-28-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGxdadXfZY Skip to 1 minute

DevoNL

08-28-2011

So thats why my flamethower is hitting alot far than it should when i play rumble....

Fucshia

08-28-2011

The only problems I have personally seen are Enchanted Crystal Arrow's and Headshot's flying through people.

Mayobe

08-28-2011

I think I may know what you lot are talking about. I've been playing Ashe and testing Nidalee (I like! I buy.) and I've noticed that the actual collision area of skillshots seems to be slightly closer to the bottom of the screen than before when shooting laterally. I've missed ECA's and it took me a few tries to get Nid's spear figured out. To make it even more frustrating it seems like it only happens half the time, so aiming at the target's feet isn't solving the problem.

Possibly there's a flamingo-up somewhere that's holding a bit in the y-dimension (in targetting or, more likely, in entity spawning) to either an on or off value. In that case you'd have a 50/50 chance that a skillshot will be either 1/2/4/8/16/32/etc (depending on which bit it is) pixels farther 'south' than it should be.

LunarisDream

08-28-2011

Dat Morde's Siphon of Destruction has more range than most AD carries.

Dick Cheney

08-28-2011

Quote:
Tobiume:
Actually; I have a degree in Games Software Development

Which means you're probably working at Applebee's.

Cthullulu

08-28-2011

I laned against a Cass as Ezreal in mid, and unless I was stupid and stepped in it, her AoE didn't hit me ;/

Joruri

08-28-2011

Maybe it's server lag where it looks like you don't get hit by the AOE but you do anyway? That's just my guess...

Lovang

08-28-2011

Did anyone step on Teemo's shroom after spawning? ='(

LunarisDream

08-28-2011

Whatever it is, Morde's E is way out of line. Literally.