Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yes the AOE bug is real

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apehoops

08-28-2011

Something is wrong with oriana too her aoe slow and ult are hitting me from much further away than before needs a fix. Yes this bug is real

valzyf

08-28-2011

I was getting smacked around by a Morde earlier and I was quite sure I was far enough away. I've played Morde and played against Morde and I don't remember it being THAT ridiculous.

TaliZorahnarRaya

08-28-2011

I was playing as Teemo earlier and I put a shroom in the grass and the enemy ezreal walked beside the grass but not close enough to the shroom to activate it but he somehow activated it.

Another incident was when using Brand, I casted my pillar of flame and the enemy ryze was probably 1 minion away from the circle and he still got hit, then he started raging at me for abusing the bug.

Mr M0nday

Recruiter

08-28-2011

Ive started testing this and so far I see none of this bullshlacha you are spouting , you realise that if one particle of the champions base is inside the aoe they count as getting right? That means that if the tip of your foot is inside the aoe, you get hit. This isnt a bug, this is normal.

FilthySaint

08-28-2011

I was wondering about this after facing Gragas for several games.
Despite being well out of the AoE range, and not just the barrel itself, still took damage.

Premicide

08-28-2011

There is nothing wrong with it, you're just too slow to get out of the way..

SN Fate

08-28-2011

played with and against a cho. their rupture NEVER misses. I know their range and even if we are on the very edge of it we still get hit by it.

Slits

08-28-2011

do turrets attack further now? i havent noticed any particular AOE ranged bugs (played some bots as karthus to test it)

But i have been getting the feeling turrets are shooting me when i feel im out of the turrets range.

Also i lied, i did notice Fiddles ulti seems to not hit ppl inside outer edges of his ring (they are in the ring still, but just a few steps from being outside of it) my friend was raging because it wasnt killing anyone he was chasing (and i was watching and noticed it too)

Sinarin

08-28-2011

riot's coders are so terribad. do they have down syndrome kids coding?

Korben

08-28-2011

oh, so this is why!
I got so confused playing against Morde. I'm used to lane against him and I was sure I was out of his E range, but he still HIT ME EVERY TIME!