Yes the AOE bug is real

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Impsux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-28-2011

I haven't noticed a difference with Cassiopeia or Karthus. =\

Backyard Mime

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeuss1990 View Post
Looks like its time to carry games with Morde. :b
Hasn't it always been time for that?

and yes, I have noticed this bug like crazy. I don't even have to try with Anivia skillshots anymore.

Pent Up Kill

08-28-2011

Played gragas earlier, admittedly I don't play him often, but body slam was going right through multiple units without stopping. Really messed me up a few times. As far as I can tell from the tooltip, it should stop at the first unit it touches.

Bojangles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

q q idiots

Bojangles

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIlIllIIIl View Post
Played gragas earlier, admittedly I don't play him often, but body slam was going right through multiple units without stopping. Really messed me up a few times. As far as I can tell from the tooltip, it should stop at the first unit it touches.
its 3?

mmmmchicken

08-28-2011

Hm... my consistent 10-20 ping can only be beaten by rioters... and yet my galio and chogath have had no trouble whatsoever.

Tobiume

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetokinone View Post
In this thread: People who don't understand what a hitbox is scream about bugs.
Actually; I have a degree in Games Software Development and sure as hell know what a hitbox is. I've noticed the change. Some AoE's ARE hitting easier than before, whether riot refuses to aknowledge it or not.

Tmak1313

08-28-2011

Come to think of it, I did notice that Gragas's body slam was hitting easier. Didn't notice a difference to Q or R though.

Owlstar

08-28-2011

I noticed this today when I was playing with champions with aoe. Was playing against Caitlin, kept commenting about how huge her hit radius is on the traps. Makes so much sense now.

Annalisa

08-28-2011

*That's* why I was doing so well as Morde my first time...