Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yes the AOE bug is real

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thetokinone

08-28-2011

In this thread: People who don't understand what a hitbox is scream about bugs.

SwagNasty

08-28-2011

Actually I was using swain. Im not complaining but his W (Talons) were actually hitting outside the range. I thought it was just luck but it happened a couple of more times

BaII

08-28-2011

Lee sin's q is going longer than I remeber.

xDedication

08-28-2011

Dont really see anything wrong with anivias aoe.

Morde on the other hand. Morde's shot is broken.

Natar

08-28-2011

hey newbs trying to offer a rebuttal... we know the effects dont always line up with the animations, but the effect areas are actually larger now. this has nothing to do with animations or lag. cho's rupture is larger than before, it can frigging knock up everything in mid (almost wall to wall).

so... go abuse...

CombustablePanda

08-28-2011

Morde is my main, and I agree that his E has a way longer range then it should.

ChaosNil

08-28-2011

I wonder if we can get more video proof. I haven't memorized how big some of the aoe's are. I mean, mord always had a slightly larger than image E range... that ashe arrow seemed fine though. The brand, not sure. Seems debatable imo. There was a gragas who had some pretty strange range last game though, right before the servers died.

Mavrik V

Recruiter

08-28-2011

I can confirm LeeSin and Kennen aren't affected, which sucks bc I want to join the party!

Hellpyre

08-28-2011

Quote:
Maj sniperwolf:
i recently went up against a soraka mid with anivia i gotta admit my q aoe range seemed bigger

Actually, that was intended

Tmak1313

08-28-2011

I haven't noticed THAT much. It's really obvious for Cait's traps though. Those things are monsters now. I've seen some Karth too, but from what I understand people are saying it makes him UP because it's like impossible to deal double damage now since it always hits more than intended.

I just bought Swain, and I had played him before, but his W doesn't seem bigger.