Yes the AOE bug is real

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildWolfay

08-28-2011

swains ensnare is blatantly broken, even the swain i was midding against yesterday was LOL'ing with me at the fact that i was outside of it every time.

mugzu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

so what you are saying is that it's broken for everyone? doesnt' that mean it's fair ground since everyone is having the same thing happen?

YuenSan

08-28-2011

Or it could be just lag, and placement of the characters on the person's computers are slightly different.

OutlawStarx2

08-28-2011

this bug made kog even worse in game nightmare, just thought i'd throw that out there

WaitingonDotA

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathromancer View Post
In the brand video the malphite gets hit despite being well out of the shown range of the AoE
No he isn't, look at the cast circle not the animation......I am telling you as someone that has loved playing Brand since he came out that is normal.

DesertShaman

08-28-2011

All spells have a slightly larger affect-zone (not sure what to call it) then their sprites. Not just AoE.
I've seen Ashe arrows hit when they shouldn't (judging by the sprite/animation). I don't really care that much about this... I just know the range is slightly larger and I play around it.
But I also wouldn't complain if they "fixed" it.

TekkamanSlade

08-28-2011

Which cho gath aoe? If you are referring to his silence, it has always done that, because the animation is delayed, however the actual damage instantly damages whoever is in the cone when cast not when the animation is used, as for his Rupture and Ult, rupture doesn't always work within its given animation on certain parts of rupture it misses and others it lands outside of the animation, and his ult has a delay that will go off sometimes even if a champ flashes away half second into it other times the ult is used but no damage is dealt.

AVHero

08-28-2011

I have been playing Gragas and I have seen my barrels get hits I thought they wouldn't, but I assumed it was just bigger than I had thought. Considering Gragas was just free this week, and the patch came out Wednesday, I only played a few games with him before the patch, and can't really recall if I had massive barrel asplosions. I'm not entirely sure its a bug, but I'm just stating I've experienced explosions I thought my barrels would miss.

Of course, I've also had barrels I thought that should hit but they miss regardless, so meh.

Mr Wolfy

08-28-2011

i recently went up against a soraka mid with anivia i gotta admit my q aoe range seemed bigger

RM Bash

08-28-2011

this just in.. the particles are not representative of skill shot hit boxes.