Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yes the AOE bug is real

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balthios

08-28-2011

Amumu's ult is WAY BIGGER THAN THE ANIMATION

TheMitchell

08-28-2011

Grag barrel is fine, i tested last night.

xTeague

08-28-2011

AoE is fine

Shaundaguy

08-28-2011

some spells and particles dont show up like anivias stun would just dissappear and then i would be stunned or karthus wall would only show edges

Wilson Jeng

08-28-2011

i've been feeling like mordekaiser's hitting me way more than he should be able to

Baidoku

Recruiter

08-28-2011

Wai u hit me with AoE Cho when I'm at base :[

WaitingonDotA

08-28-2011

Something tells me if this bug exists, and I have not seen any real proof it does, it is not a persistent bug, but rather a random bug.

CorpseFire

08-28-2011

karthus is not effected.

A Nuclear Waffle

08-28-2011

Cassi seems to be working as intended.. i have to put my Q right under them pretty much for it to hit and my W well.. thats purely if they walk in it... so yeah working as intended for cass it feels like

Edit - Just to be a smart ass.... I purposely tried to miss.. so i clicked behind me while the enemies was in front of me and i missed! D= LIAR lol

Mutant Diplomacy

08-28-2011

Swain is fine. It'll only bind a bit out of the circle if the player waits inside the edge, then moves only a bit outside the circle. Other than that, they can stand at the edge and not hit hit.

Ashe, on the other hand, seems pretty bad right now. Seen a lot of ECAs fly directly through enemies.