Yes the AOE bug is real

12345612 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aberaham

08-28-2011

Amumu's ult is WAY BIGGER THAN THE ANIMATION

TheMitchell

08-28-2011

Grag barrel is fine, i tested last night.

xTeague

08-28-2011

AoE is fine

Shaundaguy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

some spells and particles dont show up like anivias stun would just dissappear and then i would be stunned or karthus wall would only show edges

igetfarmed

08-28-2011

i've been feeling like mordekaiser's hitting me way more than he should be able to

Baidoku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

Wai u hit me with AoE Cho when I'm at base :[

WaitingonDotA

08-28-2011

Something tells me if this bug exists, and I have not seen any real proof it does, it is not a persistent bug, but rather a random bug.

CorpseFire

08-28-2011

karthus is not effected.

A Nuclear Waffle

08-28-2011

Cassi seems to be working as intended.. i have to put my Q right under them pretty much for it to hit and my W well.. thats purely if they walk in it... so yeah working as intended for cass it feels like

Edit - Just to be a smart ass.... I purposely tried to miss.. so i clicked behind me while the enemies was in front of me and i missed! D= LIAR lol

Mutant Diplomacy

08-28-2011

Swain is fine. It'll only bind a bit out of the circle if the player waits inside the edge, then moves only a bit outside the circle. Other than that, they can stand at the edge and not hit hit.

Ashe, on the other hand, seems pretty bad right now. Seen a lot of ECAs fly directly through enemies.

12345612 ... 20