Items in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightmonkeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-28-2011

Will some items in Summoner's Rift not be available in Dominion? I can't think of many items that wouldn't be too powerful in Dominion, but maybe items like Sunfire Cape where the AOE would constantly break channeling. Also, would items that require a lot of farm to be viable be replaced/unavailable such as Warmogs/Bloodthirster in Dominion? I know there is an item similar to Bloodthirster that is replacing it (Sanguine blade I believe), but would Bloodthirster still be available? I'm not including snowball items because those only require champ kills, but any item that "needs" creep kills would be difficult to build up and maybe even hinder the player. Thoughts? Opinions?

Demonic Ritual

08-28-2011

Sunfire doesnt break channeling and it shows items not in dominion on this page:
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Items

Jadarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic Ritual View Post
Sunfire doesnt break channeling and it shows items not in dominion on this page:
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Items
Is this true for all periodic damage? Like Swain's bird form, Karthus' aura, etc?

Nightmonkeh

Recruiter

08-28-2011

no snowball items... I guess that makes sense, but I don't understand Warmogs since farming creeps is minimal in Dominion from what we have been told....

Demonic Ritual

08-28-2011

No just sunfires. Champs with good aoe will prob be good defenders.

Demonic Ritual

08-28-2011

It makes sense to still have warmogs since the stacks on it dont disappear when you die unlike bloodthirster. There still are creeps to be farmed and if you are a defender or a pusher you could get a decent amount of stacks pretty easily.