@Riot - Dominoin Release Announcement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlindandCynical

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

Will it be announced before the release of dominion or will you just release it without any prior notice, other then "soon"?

Jinxx

08-28-2011

im curious too.....like if it WAS coming this week, would they announce it prior to? i expect they would so i dont think its coming this week...

AlexRR22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

Soon™

Noetherian

08-28-2011

Obviously, no one but Riot knows the real answer, but I would be quite surprised if we got more than a day's warning about Dominion launching.

Basically, Riot has demonstrated that they don't want to promise a particular day until they are absolutely sure they can make that day. Dominion is a big deal that Riot has been hyping for a long time. They've been very careful not to give us an exact date so far and I expect that trend to continue until we're within 24 hours of Dominion going live.

[For comparison, recall that we did not get advance notice on the exact day that Coop vs AI would go live ... it was "Soon" for a while and then all of a sudden it went live with very little advance notice.]