Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Legendary Sona Skin! Dubstep Sona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

birthdaycakez

08-28-2011

Okay, so sona has a few cool skin so I though to myself: "why not have a legendary skin for her?" And I came up with this.
So sona would have a mixer instead of a lyre as her weapon. She'd be wearing beats and her hair would look like skrillex's too! And she can wear Beats.
The sounds of her abilities:
E: Some light wobble bass would go great with her heal.
W: Quick wobble would be awesome for the aura in the background, and a bwahbwahbwah when she activates it.
Q: The sound of a disk being moved n **** like that (if there's a word for it just tell me or something)
R: Epic dubstep drop when she activates it.
Her /J would be a lullaby or something funny...
/T is a screeching noise
/l She's mute...
/dance is the same

K tell me what you think please. Thanks, *****es, Peace out.

z3r03 kastic

08-28-2011

hahah this is sick

Punch Your Taint

08-28-2011

Sounds brutal. I don't play Sona but I would buy her and that skin as soon as it's available.

KinkySexPuppet

08-29-2011

i play sona repeatedly, and i myself think this to be an epic idea, exept the skrillex part, he is a house trance DJ that TRIES to do dubstep

2NaCl

08-29-2011

how about hatsona miku

MaeFire

08-29-2011

This almost sounds like a rip off of the custom skin for sona in LeagueCraft. Think it is one of the most popular ones too >.>