Legendary Sona Skin! Dubstep Sona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

birthdaycakez

08-28-2011

Okay, so sona has a few cool skin so I though to myself: "why not have a legendary skin for her?" And I came up with this.
So sona would have a mixer instead of a lyre as her weapon. She'd be wearing beats and her hair would look like skrillex's too! And she can wear Beats.
The sounds of her abilities:
E: Some light wobble bass would go great with her heal.
W: Quick wobble would be awesome for the aura in the background, and a bwahbwahbwah when she activates it.
Q: The sound of a disk being moved n **** like that (if there's a word for it just tell me or something)
R: Epic dubstep drop when she activates it.
Her /J would be a lullaby or something funny...
/T is a screeching noise
/l She's mute...
/dance is the same

K tell me what you think please. Thanks, *****es, Peace out.

z3r03 kastic

08-28-2011

hahah this is sick

Punch Your Taint

08-28-2011

Sounds brutal. I don't play Sona but I would buy her and that skin as soon as it's available.

KinkySexPuppet

08-29-2011

i play sona repeatedly, and i myself think this to be an epic idea, exept the skrillex part, he is a house trance DJ that TRIES to do dubstep

2NaCl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

how about hatsona miku

MaeFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

This almost sounds like a rip off of the custom skin for sona in LeagueCraft. Think it is one of the most popular ones too >.>