Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How would Nasus and Veigar fare in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HidingOverHere

08-28-2011

well i hav ap runes wen i use veigar and i expect my first spell will be my mass stun rather than my q. on average id say i farm around 70 ap per normal game thru minions and the rest thru champion kills so farming wont be that much of a problem as long as i can get kills otherwise the utility of mass stun and his incredibly powerful w shud work decently.

Claricorp

08-28-2011

They will play very differently.

Keep in mind that while veigar and nasus farm very well and naturally steamroll if fed, they will fill a very different roll in dominion.

First of all, veigar will be a long ranged caster who can do great damage and can shut down a huge chunk of the middle area with even horizon and doing a quick strong burst.

Nasus will be a tanky bruiser with natural lifesteal, he will be able to grab a trinity force quite quickly and of course be an excellent duelist and great at defending towers with spirit fire and debuffing/chasing with wither.

Elanis420

Recruiter

08-28-2011

It usually takes a good 25 minutes to get nicely farmed on nasus (about 250-300 bonus damage) but that all changes when you're getting the **** harassed out of you and having fights as soon as the game starts.

band of brewskis

08-28-2011

I think Veigar will still be fine. He scales well into end game and can hit-and-run champs pretty well.

IIRC the minion waves will be in groups of three so he should still be able to farm his q with a quick Dark Matter, which should take the minions below half, and then finish them with some Q's and be on his way.