Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The solution for afkers. Trust me is a great idea..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PerfectBeast

08-28-2011

Are YOU tired of people afking in champion select?
Are YOU tired of you PC crashing and when you Log back your in a game, with a random champ?
Are YOU tired of Queuing and go to drink water and when you come back, someone left the lobby and your in a new game with a new champ lock in?

Well Bump this Thread for your solution.

Welcome Summoners:

If you said yes to anyone of those, I have the solution, now I can't make this happen without YOUR help.

Basically the solution is an extra button when the game is about to start, what for? well is an anti-afker, why you ask? well, you have you lock in button, but once the game is about to start, the client will ask you in a nice chrome message, Are You Ready Summoner? if the player doesn't click Yes, The game will not start and that player will get his section closed, or just kicked.

Details

-The extra button, will only be active in the screen for 20 seconds.
-Player can not change masteries, skins, champion selected, runes, or spells.
-Player will get his section closed, or kicked out of the lobby.
-Player will get a penalization for quitting the queue. (Just like it is now.)
-Game will start as soon as every player on the lobby click yes.
-Clicking the NO button, will still penalize you for quitting. (Just like it is now.)
-The penalizes for Ranked games, will be the same as they are right now.

Note

As you can see, is not a mayor update, so Riot can put this into work while having lunch. This will help so much, and I wish i can see this ins the near future. I mad this thread because I got into a lobby, with 3 afk people, and that's when this idea came to my head, Please Bump to get rid of afkers.

rumples

08-28-2011

old idea in the wrong forum

Yetiss

08-28-2011

I think its a great idea. Its always nice when you click lock in and go to get a drink come back and youve been random selected in a completely different game seconds from loading.

Tendopolis

08-28-2011

This is a good idea, though I agree that it is in the wrong forum

Tendopolis

08-28-2011

It is a good idea, though I agree that it is in the wrong forum