Tristana laning partner.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nosthula

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2010

My wife and I picked this game up a couple days ago and she is really in love with Tristana. What would be the ideal laning partner for her. I've tried support Janna but it seems Janna has more synergy with a melee partner.

YoonieDaCutie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2010

Tristana actually solos better. But if you really have to....Shen would be a great laning partner for Tristana. You could also do jungle to let your wife level up more and come out once in a while to gang.

Also, nothing like using your ult to SAVE YOUR WIFE.

Nosthula

05-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxnyxnyx View Post
Tristana actually solos better. But if you really have to....Shen would be a great laning partner for Tristana. You could also do jungle to let your wife level up more and come out once in a while to gang.

Also, nothing like using your ult to SAVE YOUR WIFE.
She isn't comfortable with soloing just yet, but later on when she really gets the hang of things and can solo lane, i'll use someone like Warwick to jungle and gank in her lane with. For now though I want a good laning partner for her. I'll read up on Shen. Thanks for the feedback.

YoonieDaCutie

05-18-2010

NP, you could also try Alistar. Or Blitzcrank for a more offensive lane.

Sr Kundo

05-18-2010

One trick you could do is get Blitzcrank, yank someone into a bush and then tristana buster shoots her further back and you guys just facerool them for 10+ seconds and you run over and stun them.

Or you could pick up a taunt hero so she can just wail on them (shen/rammus)

The other suggestion is another ranged hero so you guys can quite rapidly push down towers together. Tristana is a beast tower pusher, if you played Sivir with her and got your bounce, you guys would be destroying creep waves and completely pushing towers so fast.

Nosthula

05-18-2010

Great feedback everyone. I'll look into all the mentioned champions. Thanks!

Alamander

05-18-2010

Ive also seen alot of successful Master Yi's with Tristana along with a few malphites - Just personal experiance its not always perfect against one or two combos.

Paramore

05-18-2010

Nidalee should be good if you wanna push fast because of the attack speed increase and the heal lets you stay in the lane longer

YoonieDaCutie

05-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramore View Post
Nidalee should be good if you wanna push fast because of the attack speed increase and the heal lets you stay in the lane longer
Awesome nick! Can't believe it wasn't taken lol.

roninsm

05-18-2010

I actually would've thought janna was a good choice.