Special Champion Skin for 100+ wins using that champion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kerinith

01-18-2011

I don't think you all get what the original idea was.

#1 You get a chance at a new "unique to that achievements" skin.

#2 You still have to pay for it.

ARabidHedgehog

01-18-2011

You people must be crazy to think 100 wins with a SINGLE champion is easy...it would take weeks, maybe even month or two...

uncontainedrage

01-18-2011

First I want to say.... I think it would be a waste of money to get a skin for a champion your not good at. So usually if you see someone with a different skin than the classic.. it's because they mess it up with that champ. Otherwise... (the way I see it) is that you just wasted your money. It's probably better for whoever to see if #1 your good with the champ #2 the champ matches your game play, and #3 you can always learn and get good at any champ and come to like them so... wait until you get good. Just my opinion. I am pretty sure everyone has this in mind since yeah you have to use $$ for the skins. Now Having said that.... Making new skins for you achieving 100 kills with a champ isn't that hard. I mean if your and expert at that champ and average lets say 10 kills a game then that's only 10 matches that you have to play... not really worth it for them to reward you for that minor feat... 500+ would be a tiny bit more understandable considering the time and thought process that goes into skins. 1000 kills with a single champ AT LEAST would be best if you really think about it all. Now relating this to refering a friend...http://www.leagueoflegends.com/referrals/invite if you look at the rewards that you get for refering friends.. you would have to refer 10 people and then they would have to get to summoner level 5 to get a free champ (which is harder to do imo and more rewarding for riot). Now looking back at the 100 kills skin idea it sounds pretty unrealistic and to me it would insulting if I was one of the makers. If you spent a certain amount of money then yeah...good idea but just getting an x amount of kills unless a HIGH amount would be for the lack of a better word...dumb.

Think about it... no one works for free. Really think about it... you think drawing is hard? Making even a bush is at least 10x harder than drawing one of the champions. Really really think about it.

ModestAxis

01-18-2011

Vouch this idea.... and since art work does not come for free i would not mind having to pay an amount of riot point + 100 win but i doubt riot will make this... putting achivement on unlockable stuff that they could just sell is bad for business....

Wearyandrewx

01-18-2011

ideas good.... but It wont happen.

Kerinith

01-18-2011

What are you talking about they already make skins that NOBODY can get unless you go to certain events and or win certain contests

UrgotToBeKidding

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

Supportive bump, please make this happen!

Master Quindo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Come on... Get off of cooldown red post...

Demerol

Recruiter

01-20-2011

This would be cool as I have a little over 1000 games played as Ashe what do I get?

Geckoooo

01-20-2011

i think this is a good idea. riot would not like to lose profit. however, if you created a skin that you had to buy but had to fulfill certain requirements first i think it would be a ok deal for both sides.