Special Champion Skin for 100+ wins using that champion

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

except make it 250, 100 wins is too easy

BbyKiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

Wow... This idea.... I .... LOVE IT.
100 wins with any champion is hard, and well this would definitely make it so we actually accomplish something from playing a character so much. (Other than becoming really good with them and ROFLstomping people)

Kipogami

01-10-2011

I think it is a fantastic idea.I see alot of people with skins and they seem to be sub par.
Although I buy the skin i like the minute i buy the champ,But i work,I love this game,and i like supporting things i love.I also do not play the champ i have just bought in a ranked game or even solo normal before i have tried it out in numerous custom games.And when i do,I be more careful than i normally would until i learn what it is fully capable of
Feeding is bad. .

T3R3ZI

01-11-2011

NO NO NO AND NO
Downvote me all you like but all I can see this being is even more people instalocking their favourite champion just to get 100 wins. It's a good concept and all, but this is all that will happen.
Sorry to be the black hat :<

dbx10

01-11-2011

and why would riot do this since they wont be making money anymore?

s bison

01-11-2011

I agree with the original idea of this thread. I'd just say to bring down the amount of wins to about 50. I say this because you wont have a game where that champ would be needed everytime because that champ could destroy the team balance.

Hence the fact that there are teams made up of champs where the priority of the team make up isnt to balance the team but to choose who you want. with that said you'll have teams with no tank, or no range, no dps, etc.

Gobind05

01-11-2011

Well, i don't think 100 is too easy and 500 is way too much. Maybe you can make it like

Twisted Treeline win = .70 towards the win count
Summoner's Rift= 1

I love this idea because I only buy skins for champs I'm pro with but this would allow me to work towards something amazing.

Too make it easier for Riot, they could give all the champs the same scheme of epicness so it could feel like they are some "elite" group, which they are.

People say 100 is too easy. It could be, it could not be. How I see it is that 100 wins @ 25min games would still mean 41.6 hours of gaming haha. That is a lot because unless your rolling teams with a premade every time and crushing every game. It could double that time with losses cause I know, that even with the champs I'm amazing with I don't win every time.

Pissfer

01-12-2011

I agree with Gobind here. All they need to do for the skins is recolors, and if they make them all off the same color scheme then I imagine it would be quite simple for Riot to do it. I also like the idea of having some form of aura, or just SOME reason to play champions

Gobind05

01-12-2011

Oh that would be amazing to have an aura! I know its a old anime but to have a Dragonball Z Aura type thing going on would be pretty sick i think. It would def motivate people to play champions.

Plus, if you get the elite skin on a champ not many people play, I think people would be like "Omg.....he must...be pro...or a lot of time on his hands!'

Master Quindo

01-13-2011

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This idea will create an achievement system for the community that people would WANT to strive for. If I get my 100 win rammus skin that is some epic 'Death Eater Rammus Dreamon' skin and I use it in other game the other team goes 'ZOMG PRO RAMMUS FOCUS HIM!!!!' :-D

*Uses summon red post summoner spell*

1234567 ... 9