Special Champion Skin for 100+ wins using that champion

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nayru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2010

Make it 500 wins with the champion. 100 doesn't mean much, and 500 will propel the skins into a legendary status.

Apollys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayru View Post
Make it 500 wins with the champion. 100 doesn't mean much, and 500 will propel the skins into a legendary status.
Hmm, or "Wow he plays way too much LoL" status, hehe. But either way, I think the concept should be implemented. If it were 500 though, I think it would definitely have to then be a unique skin that is ONLY unlockable through this achievement.

Knude

05-21-2010

i was thinking some achivements, like you unlock some skins by winning a 100 games, and getting lvl 30 (exemples)

Unyaro

05-22-2010

While I don't approve of the idea, because I think it's unnecessary, I'll offer what I think as a viable solution to "51 new skins"

Make them very simple new skins, maybe putting a small emblem on the base skin, such as the players summoner logo perhaps? It would identify you as someone who has significant experience with that champion and it'd probably require little work to accomplish(at least compared to designing 51 new skins completely).

I'm just saying the summoner logo because I could imagine them being able to code something like that and it'd mean that even two people with the same skin would look a little different, which could be cool.

Apollys

05-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unyaro View Post
While I don't approve of the idea, because I think it's unnecessary, I'll offer what I think as a viable solution to "51 new skins"

Make them very simple new skins, maybe putting a small emblem on the base skin, such as the players summoner logo perhaps? It would identify you as someone who has significant experience with that champion and it'd probably require little work to accomplish(at least compared to designing 51 new skins completely).

I'm just saying the summoner logo because I could imagine them being able to code something like that and it'd mean that even two people with the same skin would look a little different, which could be cool.
Eh that's boring. If they don't want to make new skins then just allow the user to pick one that they've already created.

TamaKun

05-22-2010

Maybe not a new skin, but like an aesthetic buff or aura? Much like how TF2 has the "Cheater's Lament" halo ring, or like Tekken 6 how there are auras that are obtainable through roulettes.

So, not necessarily a new skin, but more like an "add-on" feature, like glowing feet/fists, hats, or a buff similar to the NINJA buff.

Xetelian

05-22-2010

With the current value on skins I don't see this happening but I love the idea of champion's champion skins.

Maybe a bronze silver and gold skin if skin 'ideas' are too hard and set them up at 1000, 10,000 and 100,000 wins.

OriginZ

05-22-2010

This idea is good.

Apollys

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaKun View Post
Maybe not a new skin, but like an aesthetic buff or aura? Much like how TF2 has the "Cheater's Lament" halo ring, or like Tekken 6 how there are auras that are obtainable through roulettes.

So, not necessarily a new skin, but more like an "add-on" feature, like glowing feet/fists, hats, or a buff similar to the NINJA buff.
This could be really cool and easy to do. If creating new skins is an issue and/or they wouldn't want to let people unlock skins without spending RP, a glowing halo aura around your champ would be awesome.

Tipex

05-24-2010

I think the skins have to be consistent to one another, so that everyone knows it's from a certain achievement such as 100+ win skin, such as a color scheme of Red/Black.

If they wanna be really wonky, just add like an item to the current skin, like the champion has a glowing blue staff or a giant turtle hat or something... or maybe just make them all with really really big heads...

123456 ... 9