Rumble Pro Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borrgoff

08-27-2011

Just wondering if anyone out there know some pro rumble builds...like the ones the pros use ;p Here is a couple I have used in the past (not all complete builds):

1. Dorans shield, Rylais, Merc Tread, Sunfire, Force of Nature
2. Dorans, Hex revolver, Sorc Shoes, Rylais, Abyssal
3. Dorans, Merc Treads, Rylais, Rabadon's
4. Dorans, Hex Revolver, Sorc Shoes, Hex Gunblade, Guinsoo's Blade, Abyssal

Just an idea of where I am at in my builds. Late game I mainly go for what I need in terms of resist and dmg.

All advice/tips are appreciated!

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2011

One of best builds out there is:

Doran's Shield
Boot's of Swiftness
Mejai's Soulstealer
Defensive Item(Prefer FoN)
Defensive Item(Prefer Thornmail or Sunfire)
Rabadon's Deathcap

I play this and i RARELY go negative

Though its been awhile with me and rumble so things have changed. But please try this out(also skill order)

Q>W>E>Q>Q>R>Q>W>Q>W>R>W>W>E>E>R>E>E

LegendaryHobos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2011

Mejal's soulstealer is a risk reward item, if you face a even match team or better, you may not be likely to get stacks up. But if your pub stomping, go for it.
Dorans shield is a good overall item if you know your facing a physical champion and need to be able to survive your lane.
Boots and Potions are my most common pick. It gives more gank safely, and probably the best offensive pick at the start for rumble. I normally run Merc treads if I'm facing a decent team with AP users, or I'll run sorc boots if I'm planning to focus more in damage.

My build normally goes like

Boots+Pots OR Dorans Shield OR Regen Pendant (ONLY if you plan to build a FoN, which I recommend on AP heavy teams)
Sorc Boots or Merc Treads (don't be afraid to grab Ninja Tabi if the enemy is AD heavy and you want early armor)
Hextech Revolver (IF I don't have regen items)
Ryjals Crystal Specter (Nice item on rumble, makes him into a powerful slowing monster, and giving nice HP too)
Rabadons (IF I'm rocking the house, if not get this later)
Sunfire Cape (IF I need armor, the aura is pretty good on rumble)
Abyssal Specter (IF I need MR and offensive stats)
Void Staff (IF I want more damage late game)
Force of Nature (IF the enemies are AP heavy)

But these shouldn't be the only items you grab, but these are usually in my build most of the time.

Hybrid rumble always been a curious thing for me, I haven't really got to try it yet, so can't say much about that.

parnellyx

08-27-2011

I agree mejais is risk reward but not on this build. Try it i have regreted buying mejais 1 out of 40-50 games

Damoklese

08-28-2011

I personally prefer to start with an amplifying tome and one pot. Then I can rush a revolver and get boots. Then I turn the revolver into WOTA, and build Ionian boots.

I finish up with Rylais and Abyssal

If the game runs long ill build deathcap or tanky...depending on what i feel that I need.