Just came back from Pax...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shini Laser

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tsak View Post
yeah and if people aren't told what to do half the time they don't know what the **** to do
always good to have someone take initiative
especially on this map
There is a difference between leading and elitists.

I would like to say I tend to be a leader in a lot of the games I play, suggesting where we should go, what we should do, so on. Being an elitist tends to just be an argument starter, which tends to go and cost games because the aspect of working as a team is lost.

Being disappointed you can't single-handily win a game is kind of sad, TBH.

General Balls

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini Laser View Post
I don't think it's sad, moreso an indication they're playing the wrong style of game.

Purplie

Recruiter

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini Laser View Post
There is a difference between leading and elitists.

I would like to say I tend to be a leader in a lot of the games I play, suggesting where we should go, what we should do, so on. Being an elitist tends to just be an argument starter, which tends to go and cost games because the aspect of working as a team is lost.

Haha I think he said what I meant in a better way.

RealMithron

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Balls View Post
I don't think it's sad, moreso an indication they're playing the wrong style of game.
Name any MMO out there and I'll tell you why I don't play it any more, either.

I came to LoL because this is the only MMO that constantly sends out rebalance patches and actually cares about balance. Sure, I hate MOBAs, but what else can I play when every other game out there is pay to win or just has terrible balance?

Name any game. Go ahead.

Also, I do single-handedly win games. I've won a few even with terribad teams in LoL, it's just not as consistent as it should be; it's just not my fault when I lose. I am that good. It's not that hard to be good at LoL. It's just hard to have non-baddies for team mates.

MashiroSunao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post

I came to LoL because this is the only MMO that constantly sends out rebalance patches and actually cares about balance. Sure, I hate MOBAs, but what else can I play when every other game out there is pay to win or just has terrible balance?

Name any game. Go ahead.

Also, I do single-handedly win games. I've won a few even with terribad teams in LoL, it's just not as consistent as it should be; it's just not my fault when I lose. I am that good. It's not that hard to be good at LoL. It's just hard to have non-baddies for team mates.
*******http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/f/f3/Fanserviceftw_7538_Obvious_troll_is_obvious.jpg********

Shini Laser

08-27-2011

Quote:

Name any game. Go ahead.

. . . The first three paragraphs were totally off topic. When they said you might not be playing the right game type, they were referring to the fact that you obviously do not want the concept of "team" to exist and only want "I". Also, want a F2P game that constantly updates, rebalances when appropriate, and isn't pay to play? Team Fortress 2.

To the last paragraph - you are implying that you require your team to essentially not get in the way in order for you to win. So, do you just 1 v 5 every game?

You are reenforcing my other post saying the difference between elitist and leader. Obviously, you aren't a leader, since you don't want anything to do with your teammates.

@MashiroSunao: I think we need Futurama Fry more than claiming he is a flatout troll. He has troll aspects, but I know too many people with the same kind of ego who aren't trolls.

Iruga360

08-27-2011

hey purplie dominion was all good even if you did crush me =p

General Balls

08-27-2011

Quote:
I haven't played any MMO apart from EVE, so I'm a poor choice to throw names at you. But for ****s and giggles, I'll just say EVE.

Quote:
You don't want to find a few mates to play with so you're not thrown with sub-standard players? This was always a team game, you've surely got to have found some blokes worth playing with by now. If you get out of solo queue, you get out of the random die rolls for team-mates.

MashiroSunao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

Obviously the only reason he can carry 1v5 is because the other team is just as bad as the team he has and then he gets this idea of being good from games like that.

KamakaziGumiBear

08-28-2011

Guild wars players are going to have a massive tactical advantage over all the other players for a while this is literally Alliance battles. If you put a team of players that had done extensive PvP in guild wars and put them into a new game they own. I've seen it in WOW,EQ2, Warhammer, COD people just have no clue how to flow around maps as a team and how to prioritize objectives all things you learn at the lowest level of play in Guild wars. I think every team will have a a runner, and long range champ for interuputs, and then a 3 man group for assaulting points untill the metagame becomes established.