Abbadon, Death's Apprentice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackmoreCrest

08-27-2011

Quote:
Abbadon, Death's Apprentice
Allegiance: Unknown
Weapon: Scythe
Powers: Manipulation of spirits and the power of death itself
Stats
HP: 550 + 70 per lvl (1810)
MP: 320 + 50 per lvl (1220)
AD: 50 + 5 per lvl (140)
AP:0
AS: .640 + 2.5 % per lvl (1.09)
MS: 315
AR: 30 + 2 per lvl (66)
MR:35 + 1.5 per lvl (62)

Quote:
Skills
First Skill [Q] Scythe Raid Mana cost: 50/60/70/75/80 {Cooldown: 15/12/9/8/7}
Abbadon tosses his scythe (Skillshot) in a direction dealing 40/80/160/180/185 +(.35 AP) as damage to all targets that it passes through, both going towards and returning. If Abbadon kills an enemy champion with this ability he will instantly toss the scythe again with only a quarter of the original cost in mana and with extended range. {Original range is that of Ezreal's Mystic shot, with the kill bonus the range of Gragas's Body slam is added}

Second Skill [W] Decaying touch Mana Cost: 70/80/95/110/135 {Cooldown: 20/15/12/9/6}
Abbadon will empower his next attack to deal 60/75/90/105/120 + (.6 AP) damage and will decay his target, lowering their Armor and Magic resistance by 40 for three seconds. If Abbadon kills an enemy champion with this ability Abbadon will enter a stealthed state for three seconds, causing his next attack to deal twice the amount of true damage from his passive instead of the normal 3%.

Third Skill [E] Shroud of Pain Mana Cost: 90/110/130/150/170 {Cooldown: 23/20/17/14/11}
Abbadon will place the shroud of Death over him and his target causing one of two effects, If the target is an ally Abbadon will give up 2/3/4/5/6% of his current health every second to heal his ally and stealth the two of them for five seconds. If the target is an enemy Abbadon will siphon 2/3/4/5/6% of their maximum health from them for the next five seconds in order to heal himself. If an ally who under the effects of Shroud of Pain dies Abbadon will grant them armor and Magic resistance for ten seconds upon the affected ally reviving along with a movement speed buff. If an Enemy champion dies while under the effect of Shroud of Pain Abbadon will be refunded the mana used for the spell and will have boosted healing and Health regeneration for three seconds.

Final Skill [R] Deathscythe Mana Cost: 150/250/350 {Cooldown: 160/120/80}
Abbadon will spin his scythe above him for two seconds, dealing 150/300/450 + (.35 AP) to all targets in the range (200), after the three seconds have finished Abbadon will strike the ground with the pommel of his scythe Dealing 250 true damage to all Enemy champions in the blast, and 150 + ( .6 AP) to all Minions. If Abbadon kills an enemy champion with this ability he will heal for fifty percent of their maximum health.

Innate: Soul Harvest
When Abbadon kills an enemy Champion, the ability he killed them with will gain a extra effect. Additionally for the next five seconds Abbadon's Next attack will deal 3% true damage to the enemy champion he hits, if within a five second time window.

Ranzinzo

08-27-2011

That concept of support stealth is actually pretty interesting, buuuuuut, let me see if I got it: he revives his ally, with bonus stats, and it is NOT an ultimate?! Please tell me I misunderstood, cause that is Zilean's ult plus the bonus stats.
Also, his ultimate can take something around 600 magic damage plus 250 true damage. Man, that's a lot!

Don't get me wrong, I'm much sure that you are in the right path. Your ideas are original and interesting and a Reaper champion would be sooo badass. You just have to nerf him a bit, change some numbers and add more information, like mana costs, cooldowns and level up improvments.

Anyways, good job!
If you can, try checking some creation of mine
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1096335
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1141647

BlackmoreCrest

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranzinzo View Post
That concept of support stealth is actually pretty interesting, buuuuuut, let me see if I got it: he revives his ally, with bonus stats, and it is NOT an ultimate?! Please tell me I misunderstood, cause that is Zilean's ult plus the bonus stats.
Also, his ultimate can take something around 600 magic damage plus 250 true damage. Man, that's a lot!

Don't get me wrong, I'm much sure that you are in the right path. Your ideas are original and interesting and a Reaper champion would be sooo badass. You just have to nerf him a bit, change some numbers and add more information, like mana costs, cooldowns and level up improvments.

Anyways, good job!
If you can, try checking some creation of mine
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1096335
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1141647
He does not revive the ally, it happens when they revive on their own.

BlackmoreCrest

08-27-2011

bump

BlackmoreCrest

08-28-2011

added values for all abilities and rank increases.

Guruk

08-28-2011

Dude love the champ, Great job! and when people say things are "OP" its really hard to tell whats OP and UP seeing how it can be circumstancial and RIOT changes things ingame every week lol.
Anyway's LOVE the champ.
All Hail The Rise Of Melee Scythe Champions!

Void22

09-05-2011

love this guy

Master Rhonin

09-05-2011

Where to begin...

His stats: They seem fairly balanced. No major complaints there

His Abilities: For once, I dont see a problem with the abilities. The mechanic for kill effects is pretty decent, the spells are in no need of alteration.

Overall: Impressive. Havent seen a concept so complete in a while. Keep up the work

Sincerely,

Master Rhonin

Also, if you have the time, take a look at my character concept. Post a response and take the poll please
Thoradin, the Hammer of Lokfar: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1081978

Kirintao

09-05-2011

slight flaw i see with the on revive buffs is that if they revive on their own, then they'd be at the fountain, to have the armor/mr buff last long enough to matter it'd need to be more than 10 seconds (except for a late game enemy push on your nexus) and if you uped the duration to last a few seconds after you got back into lane, you could easily pull some stupid stuff with teleport.

otherwise no complaints, seems like a fairly unique idea (sounds a little like karthus's Wall of Pain though, [How about Shroud of the Master, or Cloak of Death, Veil of the Acolyte])