Blitzcrank and skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lymerick

08-27-2011

Can any1 please tell me why Blitz has no cool skins? Blitzcrank is my most played champ and i dont have a skin for him, where as i have skins for others. I love everything you guys have done for LoL but im begging for a new Blitz skin one where every1 is proud to have purchased it. Also he is a big robot how has no1 had an idea for an awsome skin.

Commander Yordle

08-27-2011

He has Pitlover Customs, while Soraka has 2 recolors. We need moar Soraka skins!

Lymerick

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PretzelBagel View Post
He has Pitlover Customs, while Soraka has 2 recolors. We need moar Soraka skins!
I understand that other champs needs skins also but Blitzcrank's Legendary one is already out and they made him into a truck........

Please try and understand where i'm coming from he has a boxer skin and his legendary one no others.

RealUberGoose

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lymerick View Post
I understand that other champs needs skins also but Blitzcrank's Legendary one is already out and they made him into a truck........

Please try and understand where i'm coming from he has a boxer skin and his legendary one no others.
His skins are awesome...

Lymerick

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealUberGoose View Post
His skins are awesome...
Compared to who? Blitzcrank is an older champ and he has two skins you can purchase, go look at Kass and Sion they both got new skins recently that look awsome, why can't Bllitzcrank have atleast one really cool skin, Like i said he is a big robot surely some1 has had a great idea for him.

Tweeky

08-27-2011

Dude Pitlover Blitzcrank is awesome, plus he revs up when you hit W how cool is that?

Reality Rain

08-27-2011

I have his legendary and its fantastic...

OniDrag0n

08-27-2011

I agree, I think blitz could use a good skin hes a good champ and needs a nice skin to compliment his style of game play.

Lymerick

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeky View Post
Dude Pitlover Blitzcrank is awesome, plus he revs up when you hit W how cool is that?
Yeah and with Bloodfury Ren u look like a montser coming down the lane.

Honk Honk Vroom Vroom get out my lane. yeah real cool compared to the big monster.

RealUberGoose

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lymerick View Post
Compared to who? Blitzcrank is an older champ and he has two skins you can purchase, go look at Kass and Sion they both got new skins recently that look awsome, why can't Bllitzcrank have atleast one really cool skin, Like i said he is a big robot surely some1 has had a great idea for him.
Urgot, Soraka, Janna, TF, Ashe, Pantheon, Udyr (arguable), Vlad, Taric, Sona, and maybe even Tristana. All old champs, with worse skins than Blitz. Need I go on with newer champions?