Your funniest or most epic kills.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slick1988

08-30-2011

lol i love these!! XD

OptimusPolak

08-31-2011

mundo on 3s. teemo thought he was sly and stood in the lane and stealthed..

i kept cleaving at his position ad he never moved.. bout 5 cleavers later he died..

he rage quit and the game fell apart.. it turned into a 1 v 3 and we won obviously.

BlazingBunny

08-31-2011

Let me see...Just this morning I was playing Blitz and came across a low-hp Ezreal in our jungle. I hit him a couple of times, he flashed over a wall, and the passive on my ult kills him.

Another time as Blitz, I was playing against a Tristana/Jax/Pantheon premade team. They were all quite low on HP, but apparently decided they could burst me down before I could do anything, so while I was chasing (I knew what I was doing, don't judge me >.>) they turned around and all used their pounce abilities. I popped my ult and killed all of them in midair.

Annnnddd another time as Blitz(Wow I play a lot of blitz o.O) I was trying to rocketgrab their Soraka and I accidentally grabbed their low-hp and invisible twitch, killing him instantly.

Powerballing through bushes as Rammus, ran right over a low hp teemo for a kill.

1 800 SOLO QUEUE

08-31-2011

Playing Lee Sin, I was jungling and I had just hit lvl6 then went to gank top. I guess the enemy morde was being chased by our xin and he was at about half health with his creeping death thing or whatever (the shield) I went in and tried to help but I had terrible positioning on my ult and accidentally booted him over the wall into nashors pit but his shield aggrod nashor and he died.

Alien01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2011

Playing as Pantheon, with very little HP left (maybe 15) running back to my top turret, I see an enemy Xin with about 80 % HP (both level 5 I think), I noticed he was gonna towerdive cuz some enemy minions were attacking the turret. I stand next to the turret, xin comes (did not charge cuz he was on cooldown), turret starts to attack xin, I use Aegis of Zeonia and even hit him with auto attack (all this with maybe 30 hp at that moment), killed him.

Other one was seeing a Jax turretdiver at level 4, I used exhaust on him, turret fried him

Humblewarrior

08-31-2011

alright... I was playing nasus, and i was jungling. It was late game, I was being a trololol and jungling in the enemy jungle, and came across a Vayne with about 300 hp. She died. Painfully.

Humblewarrior

08-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimphishy View Post
chasing down a taric on bot. He was probably going to get away, but he ran through the entire brush filled with teemo shrooms and died that way instead
shrooms ftw!

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2011

My funniest kill by far was a game where I was playing Caitlyn and a low-health Tryndamere used his spin to get out of a fight while his ult was winding down. He ended up spinning right into one my traps before he could hit his heal and after his ult ended, dying immediately.

More recently, playing as Karthus (not freeweek), I hit my ult to assist top lane in their gank, but instead of getting that kill I ended up getting a kill in bottom AND I killed their jungler while he was jungling. It was pretty hilarious.

ThunderMissle

08-31-2011

Funniest
Bot lane: Malphite (friend) Akali (me) vs Teemo and another

the other guy had based and teemo sat still and stealthed a little bit further than his tower range. within 2 seconds their minion wave shows up and my friend ult'd the minions close to where he stealthed, popping teemo out of stealth and i dashed in. ate that chicken nugget up wit some dippin sawce!! he was dead before he hit the ground

Degnared

08-31-2011

This is probably the funniest and most epic kill I've ever seen. I only got an assist on it, but it's still worth telling.

I was playing Vayne, laning bot with Blitz against Caitlyn and Janna, and our jungle was Lee Sin. Blitz was killed and I was forced to blue pill. By the time I get back, Cait and Janna have our tower almost down, and decide to stay to kill it. I start shooting at Cait, but the tower goes down before she does, and she and Janna turn their attention to me. Since I got Cait low, I kill her, then stun Janna with condemn, and die to mass caster minion fire while trying to escape. While all of this is happening, Lee just barely wins a fight against their jungler (don't remember who) in the river. Rather than blue pill, he sees that Blitz is heading back to lane with ghost and his speed boost, so he decides to attack Janna, who is now heading back towards the safety of her tower (this despite myself, mid lane, and top lane telling Lee to B, because he has FORTY HIT POINTS LEFT). This next part happens in the space of about a second or two:

He makes it to bot in time to safeguard dash to our ward in the bushes, tosses a resonating strike BETWEEN two minions to hit Janna, barely survives an auto attack thanks to rank 1 safeguard shield, and then dragon kicks her towards Blitz, who is just now arriving. Lee misses the positioning on the kick slightly, sending Janna perpendicular to the oncoming Blitz. Unphased, he launches a hook that connects while Janna is still in flight, and quickly picks up the kill. Lee goes B, and Blitz takes advantage of the empty lane to push down the opposing tower.

It may be hard to picture, but Blitz was in no position to hook Janna before Lee's kick, since she was running away with that aforementioned caster minion blob between them.