Your funniest or most epic kills.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemonsMirage

08-28-2011

This was about a couple of months ago. I was playing as Amumu. (Not Co-op. Vs A.I) I was pushing top lane. Then Twitch, Poppy and some other dps were trying to gank me, But I killed all of them. Yes I was pretty fed and they're were losing.

Marziaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

my funniest kill was when i was playing talon and one of my team members was about to kill nocturne but nocturne kill him first and i was chasing him till i lost him. Then the other team was chasing me so i used my ulti to escape and then you hear the words "you have slain an enemy" and then i see i killed nocturne.

SharkkHead

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

I was playing Katarina. I was harrassing Ashe so she had low health. I saw her teleporting back. A minion wave passed next to her so I used my Bouncing Blade on the minions and it bounced to Ashe and killed her. Also in another game, I used my Bouncing Blade on Tibbers to kill Annie

Unrath

08-28-2011

My best would have to be using Gangplanks ult on Baron where the whole oppisition team were, ended up getting a quad kill, and they didn't even get Baron, our team then rushed them and won. its was a 3v5 also.

Kindabored

08-28-2011

I was Nasus and my ally was Amumu. We attacked the enemy team while they were at full health a second after they destroyed our tower(our team was dead and they were about to take our inhib so we were desperate). I got a quadra and Amumu picked up the last kill. The game didn't last long after that

Biyikli Kadin

08-30-2011

i was playing veigar and my friend was playing kass we were chasing teemo he ran to the brush but after a few secs he become stealth so we stop chasing but i wanted to dark matter brush i use darkmatter 7 times and i got a kill :Z

Castiele

08-30-2011

My favorite was on my main, Lee Sin. In a team fight, I had separated an Ashe from the group and was soloing her down. She flashed to get back to the group. I flashed next to her and Dragon Kicked her.
Unfortunately, it did not kill her, it did however send her into a Katarina and a Kennen. They had both been in the middle of the team fight and were mostly dead. I ended up getting a Double Kill on the Kat and Kennen and kicked the Ashe to safety. She landed behind their turret and ran to safety.

Sarise

08-30-2011

Janna (me) vs Malzahar, both of us low health, charge up my whirlwind off screen, shield myself and slow him, he ults me, my whirlwind hits him and kills him while he's ulting and I barely survive.

ItsBeanzy

08-30-2011

was playing morgana and used my bind on xin then tormented soil then i use my ult and i saw my chains hooked on nuthing, 3 seconds later got a triple kill on xin and a hallf healthed twich and evelin

VerumVenari

08-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curbstommp View Post
Morde 1v4 quadra kill soloing lane against kat and talon owning them got the whole game u push top all the way to there inhib turret 4 ppl from their team comes to gank me Including ther VERY fed jax so i run to get off the turret jax gets to me and slows me so i (knowing im not gonna get away) turn around so there the other 3 show up i use everything quickly and i realize that i can take jax so ult him and burst him the rest of the way down he dies i get his ghost and kill there rest of his team escaping wit less than 200 HP <<<< epic
If anything is epic about this it is how much that sentence runs on.

That aside: After a teamfight as AP sion, being chased by Talon, I have a weak more to help me. I am at about 70 HP (level 16 for perspective), and Talon is closing. I turn around, stun, and start running. Mord drops a couple of spells for some damage, and Talon, now at about 1/3 life continues to chase. I run into a bush so he doesn't jump. He face checks it, I throw up shield, just before, he hits me twice, and, unable to kill me, dies to the lich bane hit and shield explosion for about 1k HP.