Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your funniest or most epic kills.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson Wolf 13

08-28-2011

Funniest: playin with nid and threw my spear at a low health ryze but missed him and killed an invisible eve

Epic when i was ashe i shot ult towards enemies fountain and killed invis teemo

Tardacus

08-28-2011

Had a good one today, I was Chogath and noticed this Ashe was sitting under her turret with deliciously-low HP. I waited until she was busy peppering a team-mate with her arrows, ran in and, well...

If you've seen Shark Week you know what happens next.

Yacobus

08-28-2011

Morde 1v4 quadra kill soloing lane against kat and talon owning them got the whole game u push top all the way to there inhib turret 4 ppl from their team comes to gank me Including ther VERY fed jax so i run to get off the turret jax gets to me and slows me so i (knowing im not gonna get away) turn around so there the other 3 show up i use everything quickly and i realize that i can take jax so ult him and burst him the rest of the way down he dies i get his ghost and kill there rest of his team escaping wit less than 200 HP <<<< epic

Matake

08-28-2011

When I was near the fountain and I flashed to escape toward it and Katarina shunpo'd me.

Dat kat.

Garrix

08-28-2011

Getting ganked as teemo, and having one ganker die from toxic dart, and the other two get almost back to safety then both die to a shroom (triple kill - after I died).

RosesAreFF0000

08-28-2011

Well Akali is about the only character I enjoy playing and both of my experiences were on her.

My funniest was around level 7ish 2 people were running behind a tower for cover after a fight so I dashed one, killed him, tower dove the second with a dash and killed him. As I was running away I aggro'd another tower and no one received the kill for it.

My most impressive kill was while playing with a friend I made today. We were playing 3v3, her as poppy, and a random as shen. We ran asap to the bush in the middle southern portion of the map. We see their team heading in. Right off the bat I toss a Mark of the Assassin at the tank and quickly dash out to hit him again. Shen dashes in and stuns and poppy smacks him. I AA him and he goes down like a brick. We branch out and start damaging the other two. I 1v1 teemo and MOTA him then toss an Ignite as he runs away. He dies and I focus on Tristiana. She's running away but has to pass by me so I toss another MOTA and hit her. I triple kill ace the team less than 1:30 into the game. Entire team just laughs at the situation. Needless to say, curbstomping didn't end there. They surrendered 3/0 vote as soon as they could. We ended the game with a score of around 23-2.

Kai The Exile

08-28-2011

My team was getting beat bad and they were running away. So as lux I ulted basically into the fog of war to try and make the other team dodge it so I could buy my team an extra second to get away.

Got a double kill.

Bk Randy

08-28-2011

i was singed and it was a 1v1 against yi. We had just finished a team fight and yi was chasing me i had 200 hp. Theyre team was ad based so i had frozen heart and thornmail. i tanked a long time and he was low hp. I had soraka and karthus on my team
the respwned soraka healed me when iwas at like 50 hp and karthus killed him. It was a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o moment hahahah

FistfulOfPuffins

08-28-2011

Anytime as Malzahar when your visions jump between 2 people and they both die. Only once have I gotten a triple kill with visions and call of the void in combination.

Chocobø

Recruiter

08-28-2011

LOL. got a kill from a nidalee's trap. best moment in my life.