Your funniest or most epic kills.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Incendax

08-28-2011

Most Epic: The game ran over an hour and both teams had wiped out every turret and every inhibitor. We pushed up mid and got into a horrible team fight that resulted in a DOUBLE ACE. For 50ish seconds we were all dead and watched in horror as our mid superminions beat on their nexus and their top and bottom superminions beat on our nexus. We started with a lead but they had one extra super minion and killed our nexus with only 100 health left on their own.

So... Epic Win for them! I don't think any story could be more epic.

Slithy

08-28-2011

Triple kills with Shrooms, while I was farming minions bot doing nothing.

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

max range nid spear one shoting a full life cait that teled in to stop be pushing a lane.

LancerXXX

08-28-2011

AP Janna. Twisted Treeline. Enemy team is Sivir, Katarina, Teemo. Being dominated by Sivir in bottom. Teamfight comes. We come out on bottom. Towards the end, I charge up a gale aiming at Katarina. She moves out of the way. Teemo walks into range... then walks out. The gale releases... and kills a recalling Sivir.

Also gotta love me (Maokai) and a friend (Janna) in Summoner's Rift. We are both on about 1/2hp, get ganked by Akali and Warwick on full hp. I run, think 'not going to make it' so I turn around and try to do as much damage as possible before dying. Janna realises what's going on, shields me, does her own burst... and we kill both of them.

Albinododobird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

I actually successfully killed someone with singed's poison.

Stupiiakzi

08-28-2011

took an enemy nexus ending with 10 hp

Micre

08-28-2011

The best one was a two man kill. He was at nexus as Ashe and I was at bot with Ezrael. We shot at about the same time and both of our ults hit the half health Karthus in mid to finish him off. Double Snipe!

Rockydragon

08-28-2011

My best is, teamfight in Mid with me as Mordekaiser. I ghost Yi and he dies and we mop up the rest of them.

Master Yi then uses revive and runs back into the fight to try and get clean up kills but I kill him using his OWN enslaved ghost. Then he added another stack to my mejal soulstealer, poor Yi didnt have any soul left after that.

Azellos

08-28-2011

Epic: I was playing karthus, my team got killed (with me in it) but we managed to get their team all to really low hp, i ultid and got a penta while dead. Only game i've ever been in where all 10 people were dead at once.

Another cool one, i was playing pantheon, laning with a really good tryndamere. Sion/Talon were opposite us. Teemo/annie came down to gank us, so it was 2v4, but their tower was already down. I blow my combo on annie, and with tryn's spin/crits we kill annie before sion/talon could get close and help her. Teemo blinds me for some reason, leaving tryndamere free to hit. Sion then stuns him, but he talon and teemo go for me since tryn will ult anyway, while i blow my combo (just went off cd) on talon, and then i use ignite+another spear as he tries to run away. Then i use my ult, jump into the air with 50 hp left, while tryn slows them so they can't run out. Right as i land i combo sion and he dies, as tryndamere finishes off teemo.

DontUltMeBro

08-28-2011

One time, midding with Ashe, I had to go back to base for a heal, and I see the enemy annie farming up close to the turret. So I wait to see that theres three small minions left on her side, fire the ult arrow and hit fortify! BAMO!