Your funniest or most epic kills.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Robotasaurusgeth

10-05-2011

Well my best kill ever... as Morgana my team was coming down mid and we saw one of the enemy champs with a ward in the river nearby. We all run after him only to spot the other 4 members of the team. We engaged in the bushes right next to mid, I threw a dark binding in, dropped pool, then ulted on all 5 members of their team and ran back behind my team. 3 seconds later.... Quadrakill with my buddy playing Malz picking up the last guy with a nether grasp at exactly the same time for the ace.

They surrendered ^^.

iP1ayJarvan

10-05-2011

funny kill:
1. any time a poor guy chases a 10 hp ap shaco into a bush
2. ashe arrow from top that killed bot low hp xin every single time because he failed to learn bush was warded, that was a friend's ashe btw not mine.

epic one:
getting a quadra from a 1v4 as master yi after BDing their inhib (teleport)

Jiekai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

I was AP Shaco and I had barely 100 health. Have a jax around half health chasing me from bot to mid.I go into a bush and set up a jack in a box. When jax comes close, I deceive behind me and shiv him while he gets feared by my JitB.

aRchiBole

10-06-2011

The best are always the wtf "you have slain an enemy" moments with random kill pick ups with nidalee and caitlyn traps, there more expected on teemo, when they happen on those two you get a good laugh.

Rising Unit

10-06-2011

As Karthus...killed a leaver at base with ult...3 times. He left before minions ever spawned, so ult>hp

SOCR

10-06-2011

Both my epic and my funny would have to be the only two quads I ever got.

Funniest as Lux: Died during a teamfight that lasted so long (and with so little progress) only one other teammate died, and one enemy died. Everyone was disengaging as soon as I got to the battle, I ulted down the lane and finished all four. Raging ensued.

Epic as Leona: Dominion game where we pushed early and captured enemy bottom point. Heimer and I were holding, and the enemy group pushed right into his grenades and rockets and my first QWE combo. We skirmished around the point for a bit and my full combo had just come up.

Zenith to two champs near the grass and health, while Eclipse was charging and Daybreak was primed. Zenith kills the first, I turn and Daybreak for the double. Heimer has turrets going full swing and an allied Morgana appears and drops the AoE under the last three. As I walk back to the turret from the bush Eclipse goes full and explodes, killing another. Morgana snares for a kill and I ult the runner, for the my fourth, the ace

Mr Garbageman

10-06-2011

I'm Heimerdinger (post nerf btw). Enemy team just killed all my teammates. 4 of them started doing baron, I was like "**** it, I'm gonna suicide." Activated my ult, flashed in dropped 2 turrets, grenaded, rocketed, used zhonyas ring. Managed to get a double kill and two of them at very low hp. Teammates were going crazy. Had an ally been there probably would've gotten a quadra.

Urist McCheese

10-06-2011

Last game with shaco,

My clone was on, and after a small fight was low hp. I send it at the nearest ennemy (vlad).
I was feeded, he 1vs1 vlad and kill him.

Pretty fun.

BAMDynasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-06-2011

i saw this happen wasnt apart of it, but there was a karthus, and he misclicked his ulti when he was trying to type (forgot to hit enter) and got a triple kill out of it because they were baroning.

Cilreve

10-06-2011

Not sure if this is epic or funny. Got random'd as Nunu when my friends started a game while I was afk. First time playing Nunu besides one vs noob bots like...a month before.

I'm in bot lane with my friend vs Tryndamere and Nidalee. I had just gotten to lvl6 and at this point we're keeping them pretty harassed, so they were kinda low on HP. Tryn spins in to get a minion kill so I decide to punish him with my E but I accidentally hit R instead. By some miracle I caught both Tryn and Nidalee (She was hanging around in the bush and coulda escaped easily...so I dunno what she did there) in my ult. Tryn was only lvl 5, so no endless rage for him; he died instantly. Nidalee got taken down to a sliver and got Nimbus'd by my friend on Wu Kong. We were stunned lol