Dominion patch mirror

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antropathy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2011

Since the Dominion patch will most likely be extremely large (I'm not riot I have no idea), would it be possible to get a manual patch download for it.,
I get very slow speed using the PVP.net patcher (under 50kb/s but usually around 10 - 20kb/s), which if the patch is large enough can add up to hours/days spent patching.
Other games which used similar patching methods such as Company of Heroes uploaded the game patches to P2P torrent sites and File Hosting Mirrors, this worked well as the speed was usually 10x faster than the ingame patcher.
That's all.

Yaezakura

08-27-2011

Have you already played any since Tuesday? If so, congratulations, you already downloaded the Dominion patch.

Shini Laser

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaezakura View Post
Have you already played any since Tuesday? If so, congratulations, you already downloaded the Dominion patch.
A vast majority of it. Quite a few things are still missing from the patch from what I saw of the DL logs.

@OP: Since the rumor mills are suggesting the official release of Dominion will come likely in a separate patch (so not on a normal patch week), the patch will likely not too large. 100 MB, tops. However, manual DLing still should be an option.