AP champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asdfgtv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2011

can anyone suggest me a good AP champion, i want something that is like easy to use and that it can harass or any good champion that harrass (melee or w/e)

Aeras246

08-27-2011

Brand's W has a pretty darn good range and if you land it spot on to someone without boots its a guaranteed hit. As Kassadin its also easy to harras with his Q because it does a fair amount of damage and they cant hit you back because it silences. The only other champion I have that I can think of that is good AP harrass is Zilean with those annoying bombs lol but he is a support character.

asdfgtv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2011

oh ok but any overall like not just 1 skill?

ZoiDxT

08-27-2011

Gregas isn't bad though he's not ranged. Good harasser though.

asdfgtv

08-27-2011

but is he ap?

Seesla

08-27-2011

gragas has amazing ap ratios. however one of my personal favorites is annie. get use to last hitting with her then move on to a dorans shield instead of a dorans ring. because last hitting with her Q refreshes the mana. so u wont need the dorans ring. plus she has amazing damage output if played correctly

1 800 SOLO QUEUE

08-27-2011

Lux. All her abilities are skill shots, her basic attack does a decent amount of damage with her passive, and her shoop da woop omfglazrbeemz ult makes people cry all day.

lindisty

Recruiter

08-27-2011

I think oriana can harass really well because of her range (and, yeah, she's AP). she uses a lot of mana, but also casts enough that a tear can take care of most mana issues. also, the ball gives you vision, so you can check bushes without being too close (you'll be in range of some skills, but not most) which is REALLY useful. she's not the easiest champ ever though...

brand is easier, and harasses well too. also has good AP ratios.

asdfgtv

08-27-2011

i have thougha bout lux and annie but when i see they always like squishy

skillpatrick

08-27-2011

a bit high in the IP range for most people but my favorite AP champ has always been kennen he can either get up close with decent burst damage or stay at a distance with great harrasment, also unlike most other casters you never have to worry about being OOM, i also like morde for the same reasons (albeit a bit tankier and much less range)