Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Swain - The Dragon Master.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XoRoTetA

Recruiter

11-14-2012

bump, this skin is a must have

Insentience

11-14-2012

Still hasn't happened ._.

Morgra

Recruiter

11-14-2012

bump

DmG Apollo

11-14-2012

Guy's... I know some of you are getting butthurt about Dragon Trainer Lulu coming out before this awesome skin concept came to life. I just wanted to come and offer some reassurance.

Lulu may be training dragons...
But soon enough, Swain will but their master.

bumping for great justice.

Neonir

11-14-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2793360

...This hurts a little Riot.

Just a little, kinda like diving into a chlorine pool with your eyes open, I mean, not enough to make a big deal about, but enough for it to kinda sting.

Ghordist

11-15-2012

I've been holding off on buying ANY swain skins just because I have a strong feeling this skin is coming out. However....the question is WHEN!?!?!

RIOT Y U DO DIS!?

Thaenor

11-15-2012

I STILL BELIEVE!

I'm betting it's the next thing after PFE. I paid the initial half-price for PFE, because I wouldn't go for higher than 2k.
I would do unspeakable things to acquire enough money to pay any half-reasonable amount Riot asks for this though.

Do you hear the capitalism, my fellow capitalists? It's right here, waiting for you to capitalize on it!

Morphìne

11-15-2012

Damn, so many posts, so much time and devotion into art and even loads of +1's from Riot employees themselves and yet still not an actual skin? Has there ever been a skin made from the public? Or a Champion? Surely the players should be the ones listened to by Riot as they're the people buying the skins/champs in the end.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

11-15-2012

Quote:
Princess Aura:
I love dragons. I approve. Every champion should be a dragon.*

*this is why I'm not on the design team.

I also approve every champion that is a dragon. As does RiotBahamut. We should all have lunch some time and talk about how we should make a dragon skin for all champions, where dragons fly in and do their spells for them.

Kikhan

11-15-2012

This is going to be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQvnhNVgxQ