Swain - The Dragon Master.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manchineel

04-01-2012

I have yet to spend money on this game....dragon swain may force me to break that.

psych00range

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

bump +1

ickyandspike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

bump

ickyandspike

04-01-2012

bump

ickyandspike

04-01-2012

bump

ickyandspike

04-01-2012

bump

Boomslice

04-01-2012

This is like my 20th bump for this skin. DRAGOn MASTER SWAIN WHERE?

Around 10 months ago when I joined League, this was one of the first threads I saw and bumped. I was a mere junior member and was probably about lvl 15 summoner. I think this thread had less than 300 pages at the time, which is now well over 500.

Now I have over 1600 games played and I have been around for nearly a year and yet NO sign of this skin being put into play. I love Swain and would 100% buy this skin if it came out.

Seriously Riot? This is possibly the best idea for a skin I've seen on the forums. (Granted Surprise Party Fiddle and now Battle Bunny Riven are clearly great concepts too) Seriously though, this needs to happen.

ickyandspike

04-01-2012

bump

W Blademan

04-01-2012

I feel like there aren't enough posts for this as RIOT HASN'T IMPLEMENTED THIS SKIN YET!?!?! Do we really need over 9000 b4 they will develop it? Riot this is a money maker!

ickyandspike

04-01-2012

8500?