Swain - The Dragon Master.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS19e711f4829b93c9513d6

04-01-2012

A background character in skin-artwork for another character that MIGHT be (but cannot be confirmed as) Swain is not valid evidence for any of the following:

-The next skin for Swain will be Crimson Elite!
-They're never going to make Dragonmaster Swain!
--Which is supposed to be a legendary skin. Consider the implications of 'legendary' vs 'normal' skin, and the extra work requirements this entails.
-Riot hates me and is out to make me miserable! (etc)
--This is just plain ridiculous.

Doubtless you will now attempt to clamber all over me and beat me with a sadness stick. Go ahead, but I want Swain skins as much as you do, because (along with Renekton) he's the closest thing I have to a 'main'.

DoctorMcPain

04-01-2012

Everybody chill the hell out. It's coming. We know it's coming.

Genocide Messiah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Shouldn't be long now!

ickyandspike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

But why would Guinsoo post here if Dragon Swain wasnt in the works. Thatd just be mean

Neonir

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhadamant View Post
A background character in skin-artwork for another character that MIGHT be (but cannot be confirmed as) Swain is not valid evidence for any of the following:

-The next skin for Swain will be Crimson Elite!
-They're never going to make Dragonmaster Swain!
--Which is supposed to be a legendary skin. Consider the implications of 'legendary' vs 'normal' skin, and the extra work requirements this entails.
-Riot hates me and is out to make me miserable! (etc)
--This is just plain ridiculous.

Doubtless you will now attempt to clamber all over me and beat me with a sadness stick. Go ahead, but I want Swain skins as much as you do, because (along with Renekton) he's the closest thing I have to a 'main'.
*pulls out his sadness stick*

Well, what you forget is, if they do make such a skin, while it doesn't mean dragon swain wont be made, it wont be made for quite some time.

Also, I have it on good authority that Riot DOES hate me. They totally broke my main box when they came to town..

All shouting "Riooot!" and breaking things with fire and stuff...and smashing car windows...

Jerks...

But as it is, they probably will make a Crimson elite swain skin at some point because they want to make a set, because set skins make people go "Oh hey, we both have a skin from this set! lets make our other three friends get one so we can all be wearing matching skins!"

They're better at making money.

Whether they will make it first or second, I don't know. But they will make it.

And if that picture is showing crimson elite swain, then chances are it's first. nd whatever the case, it's certainly not showing Dragon Swain.

*puts sadness stick away*

Now think about what you've done...

I don't really want swain skins that much, I like the one I have to be honest, it's pretty good.

What I do want however, is this Swain skin. I want Dragon Master Swain, and have since he came out.

Vualk

04-01-2012

this skin kicks so much ass its not funny

ickyandspike

04-01-2012

Ummm... the figure I was talking about was... the bird... which you can't tell if it is Crimson Elite... its just a bird

IS19e711f4829b93c9513d6

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonir View Post
*pulls out his sadness stick*

Well, what you forget is, if they do make such a skin, while it doesn't mean dragon swain wont be made, it wont be made for quite some time.

But as it is, they probably will make a Crimson elite swain skin at some point because they want to make a set, because set skins make people go "Oh hey, we both have a skin from this set! lets make our other three friends get one so we can all be wearing matching skins!"

What I do want however, is this Swain skin. I want Dragon Master Swain, and have since he came out.
(Deleted some bitz for space reasons)
Onoes teh sadness stick Dx

But:
-It's possible DMSwain wasn't slated to be released for some time anyways. Planning generally happens well in advance, so maybe it was slated in after 'CE Swain'.
-I'm fine with Crimson Elite swain. I think it has potential to look viciously good on him.
-They might be working on them both. It took FOREVER to get Surprise party Fiddle made A good DM Swain would require the full works - new particles, effects, Voice Acting (the tricky bit), etcetcetc
-DM Swain will obviously sell well :>

I'm pretty sure they'll do it eventually. Probably as a tie-in to some sort of event though. Just need a suitable one

TheIceReaper

04-01-2012

bump

JoKey Boy

Recruiter

04-01-2012

Bumps for the Dragon Breath of Doom