Clutch Heal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genetic Skill

08-26-2011

riot stated they wanted healers to be less sit it brush heal every 10 sec so they nerfed heals and upped damage (talking about soraka) but what i dont understand is how am i supposed to clutch heal with a heal that doesnt heal for much ? imo clutch heal should heal for more or at the very least the same as pre nerfed heal but still have the long cd.

effectively what im trying to say is what is more clutch

high heal low cd

or

medium heal high cd

i think the answer is pretty obvious

also quick note about the armour buff increase, that doesnt help against mages..

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

Soraka has a passive for MR anyways, and Sona has an AR/MR buff, which doubles when she heals. And just because heals got nerfed, doesn't mean they can't be clutch, if you look, they actually buffed the base heal on Soraka rank 5 heals for 350 instead of 300, you can still "clutch" heal just not as often, and if you get 40% CDR on Soraka, you're heals are still going off at about 12 seconds

911isfun

08-26-2011

There is also a 3rd, 4th ,and 5th option, but you're too narrow minded to even consider the options.

C0heed

08-26-2011

"Soraka has a passive for MR anyways" - 18 MR... OMG OP!

"they actually buffed the base heal on Soraka rank 5 heals for 350 instead of 300, you can still "clutch" heal" - Cooldown doubled and AP ratio were cut in half from .9 to .45. There is nothing clutch about soraka's healing. Even with 40% CDR, ur 350 heal is completely wiped out by any level 5 spell from an AP mage.

Soraka is no longer a healer.. she's a mediocre support mage. There is absolutely no reason to pick her over any other AP mage. They do more dmg, and have stronger CCs.

ASYLUM101

08-26-2011

18 MR early game is no joke...that's a 10% damage reduction increase... (22% - 32%)

She's not as great of a healer as she used to be, but her ulty is still as clutch heal as ever, not to mention 12 MR reduction every 2 seconds is actually kinda ridiculously powerful.

P3W Gizeh

08-26-2011

It's 8 MR reduction ever 1.5 seconds ...

Genetic Skill

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911isfun View Post
There is also a 3rd, 4th ,and 5th option, but you're too narrow minded to even consider the options.
care to explain this 3rd,4th and 5th option ? the only way you could have more options is by changing your build and if you do that there are still only 2 options for each build, which would be the same as my first post with high heal low cd and med heal high cd unless you had a low ap build (less then100ap) then it would med heal low cd and med heal high cd...