Will Dominion be arriving next patch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

Or the next? Or the next? Or the next?

I'm super excited and I can't wait for too much longer without exploding like surprise fiddles

Gwynbleidd43254

08-26-2011

Dominion is a lie, they are just trying to get our hopes up just to destroy them, lol.

But seriously I believe it will be the next update, the most I have really heard is soon after PAX. I have also heard someone speculate the patch after this patch so second week of September. I am really praying that it is the next update, I watched the live feeds and was extremely excited.

~Gwynbleidd43254

GordonFreemanJr

08-26-2011

Its the next patch the laid the groundwork talon patch so yeah

NidaKat

08-26-2011

Riot's goal is to release it right after pax this weekend.

Šneeks

08-26-2011

My best guess is early next week (Monday - Wednesday) due to what Riot has already stated (Soon after PAX which ends Sunday) and that the Talon patch pre-downloaded most of it for us (I don't think they wanted anybody with a slow internet connection to be held back when Dominion is officially released, so they made them suffer this week).

If not, 99.9% sure it's coming out the week after.

Janna Mechanics

08-26-2011

My guess is this monday/tuesday.

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2011

Awesome!

Looking forward to it

Twister1245

08-27-2011

PAX ENDS tomorrow

we've been told to expect it AT PAX so my guess is when its over, we wait for the next update, or maybe tomorrow they'll announce it during PAX (as it ends maybe?) that the dominion update is now happening and bada-bing bada-boom it'll be live with thousands of players playing it, and then thousands of tiny almost impossible-to-notice glitches will be fixed in the next patch