Who do you want on Team USA?s starting lineup?

Chauster 816 39.33%
TheRainMan 465 22.41%
Lapaka 56 2.70%
Dyrus 738 35.57%
Voters: 2075. You may not vote on this poll

Team USA - Sound Blaster Nations Championship Lineup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chowchilla

08-30-2011

Chauster my fav player atm. A very versatile player and can play almost any role, except maybe support. I've only seen him jungle lee sin too, but I'm sure he can play others at a competitive level as well.

kitchentime

08-30-2011

Rainman Chauster would make the best team "/ Not that I dont like dyrus. But Rainman always rep's tanky top

SomeNerd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

lols Regi's strat is working perfectly. I forget what stream I was watching but I remember he said the captain needed to pick a support and jungle prolly because fans don't find those roles really exciting. I mean who would vote for xspecial when chauster, rain man, and dyrus are in the running? He is a great player and supports are needed to win games they just aren't the main attraction that people tend to like and follow.

I also find it hilarious that the team roles are being laid out pretty well regi on ap, chauster on ad, xspecial on support, dan on jungle, and dyrus/trm on solo top.

WwLd

08-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeNerd View Post
lols Regi's strat is working perfectly. I forget what stream I was watching but I remember he said the captain needed to pick a support and jungle prolly because fans don't find those roles really exciting. I mean who would vote for xspecial when chauster, rain man, and dyrus are in the running? He is a great player and supports are needed to win games they just aren't the main attraction that people tend to like and follow.

I also find it hilarious that the team roles are being laid out pretty well regi on ap, chauster on ad, xspecial on support, dan on jungle, and dyrus/trm on solo top.
Cept he wanted Rain Man top not Dyrus. So his plan is not working as well as the same plan done by Hotshot where he got both Chaox and Jiji

Sykil

09-01-2011

Chauster #1 AD.

And Dyrus plz

BubbleMango

09-03-2011

Idk whats going on.

Luckster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

Lapaka and Dyrus

Omgyourgonadie

09-05-2011

TheRainMan

homertheman

09-05-2011

the rain man

Smilingengine

09-05-2011

I thought Xpecial was Canadian and Elementz was American