Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Current USA Team:
Starters: XSpecial and Dan Dinh
- There will be 7 members total on one team: 1 captain, 2 members selected by the captain to be on main roster, 4 more members selected by the captain and then voted on by the community as "starters" and "reserves."
- The top 2 voted are placed on starting roster. The two remaining are substitutes that can only be used if the starting 5 cannot play.
- Captains will select 2 starters plus themselves, and then select 4 as open to the community. The top 2 of these 4 will be the last 2 starters. The next 2 will be the reserves.
- Teams may feature only 2 starters from the initial selection on any given official ESL roster including the Captain. Additional slots must go into the community voting. Each National team may only have a max of 3 players from any official ESL roster in total on both starting and reserve spots. For example, if one nation has 2 members from SK Gaming while another nation acquires 2 members from SK Gaming as well, this is acceptable.
- Voting will end September 1st, 2011
Feel free to use this thread as a means of discussion on who would be the best for (country)?s starting lineup. Perhaps you?ll be able to convince your fellow summoners.