I miss Old Soraka :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arwan

08-26-2011

Riot finally remove the role of supportin soraka bot lane, is ok... and i understand that healing sustain lane was pretty annoyin and "OP" , but now we have got a "new spammer battlemage with healing utility OP monster" ( this is not new btw soraka AP top lane was viable before, and postpatch seems to me pretty OP )
Im not goin to discuss reason why i think she is OP .. there is lots of posts about this-
Im just a little upset because now i have another "champ" , another playstyle , whatever u call it , that i dont like it , i already bought also skins and all the stuff and now i have another Soraka that i dont enjoy playin anymore...
Really Riot it seems u didnt care at all how Soraka players will feel about this changes.
Not Cool-

( sry my english im not well writer , speaker and thx for read )

Falleth

08-26-2011

Nobody else really does.

If you want brainless heal spam, go find yourself some korean mmo (yes Lineage 2, I'm looking at you).

OpCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

I personally like new Soraka with using Q for its actual purpose instead of never using.

Deeeerp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

Q will never be effective in teamfights because as a support your role is to support your team from the back. The rest of her kit screams supporting from the back of the team, and her Q is a debuff that wont really do **** mid/late game because of it. Unless they buff the range and make her Q a aoe skill shot (brand's W is an example of what I mean) then her Q will never be effective

Ebay Account

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeeerp View Post
Q will never be effective in teamfights because as a support your role is to support your team from the back. The rest of her kit screams supporting from the back of the team, and her Q is a debuff that wont really do **** mid/late game because of it. Unless they buff the range and make her Q a aoe skill shot (brand's W is an example of what I mean) then her Q will never be effective
Try going solo lane with the new soraka, tell me if you ever feel like building support again after this.

DarkOrchid

08-26-2011

As a support she is somewhat lacking compared to before.. The uptime on silence doesn't make up for the big heals and lane sustain IMO.

With her 0 CS, She won't be doing that much damage without the AP to back it up unless you are fed with assist or something.

Arwan

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpCloud View Post
I personally like new Soraka with using Q for its actual purpose instead of never using.
purpose of this skill is for debuffin team in teamfights (maybe) stop pushin lanes ( maybe) but if you run into the enemyteam spammin your Q u will die for sure , any decent team will focus you for sure..