Anyone Else Notice AOE Has Risen Since Talon Patch?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 46
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleepy Skarner

08-26-2011

When I was laning against Swain, his scare kept hitting me outside his range. It was pretty annoying

Mister Jimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

bump for reds

Jayland

08-26-2011

Strange, my friends and I played with and against AoE champions yesterday a lot and we noticed nothing of the sort. Although, hm, the teemo shroom thing, hard to say if it's true or not, I mean it was invisible so maybe I somehow made a mistake in how far away it really was, dunno

RealMithron

08-26-2011

Good news: this applies to Shaco boxes too, tested and proven. Saved my butt.

seresibyl

08-26-2011

Yup -- was getting hit by Brand and not inside the circle, lol.

Also -- can't go anywhere near Cait's traps without popping them lol

DotaGodLoL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-26-2011

If you show this little respect to your product Riot how can we trust you with any statements you make about S2?

Derpyscus

08-26-2011

Hm, wonder if this applies to Soraka's q as well.

DirtyAardvark

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotaGodLoL View Post
If you show this little respect to your product Riot how can we trust you with any statements you make about S2?
What the hell you talking about, probably a bug that snuck into the patch. How are they not showing respect?

Drukyul

08-26-2011

I think you all are just playing Anivia too much. I mean seriously, Nid can hit her wingtip and still do damage, but humanoids can just dodge all day.

Andok

08-26-2011

Ugh, I was laning against an urgot mid as teemo and it was an absolute nightmare. I couldn't go anywhere near my creeps without being peppered with his E-Q, some of the acid hunters even went through minions.

Riot, please fix this, you gotta remember that you need to polish your game before you try and advertise it as a competitive Esport.

EDIT: Never mind, it's porbably a bug, hopefully Riot fixes this in a hotfix soon or by next patch.

12345612 ... 46