Patch stuck at 33%? Send us your logs to help fix it!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustaDixie

08-25-2011

Hey ive had this problem on my laptop and my desktop, but once i ran the program as an admin by right clicking the icon on the desktop it seemed to work, idk if it will work for all of you but it worked for me so i figured you all could give it a try

sykoyoyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

it took about an hour and a half for it to finish updating. here are my logs:

Kernel 1: Rads user kernel 1
Kernel 2: Rads User Kernel 2

both mine and my wife's computers sat at 33% and what I noticed is it was slowly ticking down the "download amount" (megabytes) however percentage and time never changed. On occasion the load time would scroll Negative, and the file name would change on the bottom right corner. otherwise it was a game of patience.

Average Download speed for both of us was 180kbps at same time

Also when I got into the game first time- there was a Graphical issue with the Background/scenery, it was coming up with Black squares and texture errors (fixed by actually upping my graphics setting as they were on low, I moved to High and it fixed).

Zefyrr

08-25-2011

Omg , on their uTube channel , just posted 10 mins ago about this prob , rly , thanks riot

NzTayzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

Click on the settings tab in the LoL client launcher, and choose repair thing, might take a little longer. but works in the end

Warnder

Recruiter

08-25-2011

oh there we go, it stayed a long time at 33% but know its past it and downloading more stuff.

Theostru

08-25-2011

It's almost never actually stuck...it's just working its way through the bins. Any measure of patience will see it through.

gegeta

08-25-2011

I didnt even have to go through all that. What I did was exit the client and restart it and it worked fine after that.

Elivanna

08-25-2011

My progress bar made it 99% and then it went right back to 33%

TriggerMan24

08-25-2011

it happened to me, but i just let it keep trying and it eventually went past 33% and finished.

Luna Claire

08-25-2011

kernel log 1 : http://pastebin.com/zz3sMJZY
kernel log 2 : http://pastebin.com/pZZuAGuX

thanks