Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch stuck at 33%? Send us your logs to help fix it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaveTalent

08-25-2011

Woot!

Kefkacorn

08-25-2011

derp

durakh

08-25-2011

it happened to me and i had to restart client about 5 times and took like an hour to go past that 33% mark, i will edit to try and get you that log thing but it doesnt look all that clear how to do it.

HaveTalent

08-25-2011

wooot!

MrScorpius

08-25-2011

Yeah a temporary sticky would be awesome.

FrickingStein

08-25-2011

Just to let you know, The patch may appears stuck at 33%, but still continue patching. It happened to me. It stayed at 33% for severals minutes, but the remaining mb continued to go down.

Ramdonperson

08-25-2011

there's 2 of these in my news feed right now and when i click on the other one it takes me to a dead page.

Also, mine was stuck at 33% for a while, but it was patching the whole time. Just takes a 10-20min to get to the next number.

Praise The Sun

08-25-2011

I got it, so I just reinstalled LoL and the patch completed after that. Can't help you, but if you want a quick solution just reinstall the game.

Handgun

08-25-2011

Wait, what patch? Is this the PAX Sivir patch?

JkMoonblade

08-25-2011

I appreciate you guys and gals at Riot making sure every summoner here has a chance to be deployed onto the Fields of Justice