Champion select disconnect and following bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SugarWoof

2 Weeks Ago

I disconnected during champion select of the 2nd game of my promotion series to go to gold 5. The client never let me select a champion and finally once it reconnected my client and my duo's client were both stuck on the champion select screen. After closing my client and reloading come to find out that it had counted as a loss in my promotion series and my client was now bugged. It automatically put me in a lobby with an unacceptable invite sent to my duo partner. He then tries to invite me, after clicking his invite in hopes to join his lobby the client bugs out again and gives me an error message stating "Game Invite Error, the client has encountered a critical error. It is recommended that you rebuild your lobby. If the issue persists, restart your client. We apologize for the inconvenience.". So after many attempts at restarting the client and my computer it's still giving me this message. So am I just SoL and stuck with a loss in my promos for a BS reason? Also, how can i fix my client short of just re downloading everything.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SugarWoof

2 Weeks Ago

I've attached a picture of the error I receive.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bug picture.png
Views:	65
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	939252