Ashe or Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wadushodu

08-25-2011

I've been using Ashe now for 10+ games and I've won all of them the fact of sniping people, using my slows on the right moment and managing my mana. I've been thinking for a change, maybe to a champion like Ezreal.

Been considering maining him for a lot of time time, but I'm not sure if I will get worse from my playing style. I know how to aim the ultimate right (for Ashe, and that applies for Ezreal as well) and if I know how to aim right, I can aim most of the skill shots Ezreal has.

I've just wondered if he would do a better champion for me, because for his W (not a skill shot and hits others for a bit) and E (for an escape or to get closer then finish him off with ease).

Also, since his ultimate works the same way Ashe ultimate as in aim, I can easily one or more people, especially if I build Ezreal AD and that is 1.0 scaling on it and it can blow a huge chunk.

What do you guys think?

CloudCarry

08-25-2011

buy ez or try him in free week..if you can ashe you can ez probably

zXi

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySouth69 View Post
buy ez or try him in free week..if you can ashe you can ez probably
Ummm....Auto-attack champion naught equal Complete skillshot champion.

Spartaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

I don't really like rack-less females, so Ashe

Skittle King

08-25-2011

My personal preference is Ezreal, but I know I hold the minority opinion.

CloudCarry

08-25-2011

i made the transition from mainly playing ashe to mainly playing ezreal and saw it was an easy transition as i was used to ashes ult so at least i was familiar with the casting direction for the ultimate.

however as noted: skill shot heros are a horse of a different color and you will be punished if you miss on ezreal..

basically all you have to do is hover your cursor over the person and cast. its not that hard. i main ezreal (and teemo)

Edgecrusher021

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zXi View Post
Ummm....Auto-attack champion naught equal Complete skillshot champion.
you spelled it wrong. its knot.

CloudCarry

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgecrusher021 View Post
you spelled it wrong. its knot.
no it's nawt!

whiplashhhh

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartaan View Post
I don't really like rack-less females, so Ashe
ez is a dude

MottiSir

08-25-2011

I play more Ezreal than Ashe. They both require good positioningbut their play styles are a bit different. As Ashe has instant slow arrow in longer auto-attack range, she can start by autoattack. Ezreal has lower auto-attack range, so if he starts by autoattack, people may easily get close to Ezreal and kill him. Therefore, Ezreal needs to keep people at the range mystic shot just can hit utill the enemy is low enough to get close and kill.
Also Ezreal has to seek a position where mystic shot would not be blocked by minions. So he is more difficult to play but more fun.