**** dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

George Pataka

08-25-2011

Bad call riot. Fix the game you already have. This will only create exponentially more QQ

RealMithron

08-25-2011

I don't like RTS games. Dominion makes it more like an MMORPG PvP, which is a good thing.

NidaKat

08-25-2011

Take your negative QQ elsewhere please >.>

George Pataka

08-25-2011

If they didn't just nerf sustainability because it would be way to op in a fifteen to twenty five minute game I would...

Yaezakura

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Pataka View Post
If they didn't just nerf sustainability because it would be way to op in a fifteen to twenty five minute game I would...
Actually, the changes to healers were done because it was poison to the normal gameplay. It's no fun watching (or participating) in a lane that does nothing because both teams have one person doing nothing but constantly healing their lane partner. Riot doesn't want supports who don't take any CS at all and do nothing but spam the heal button. Neither do most players--we did it only because it was the most effective strategy. Now we need new ones, but that isn't a bad thing.

Dominion, meanwhile, has an entirely separate sustainability nerf in the form of a global aura that gives 20% reduction to all healing effects, including lifesteal and spellvamp. This particular change has no effect on Summoner's Rift gameplay, as it's an effect of The Crystal Scar map itself.

Flamecloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

Less crying, more lazer noises :P

Shatterlight

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
I don't like RTS games. Dominion makes it more like an MMORPG PvP, which is a good thing.
Hmmm...Maybe in a few years we can get a gamemode which is the opposite? Closer to RTS? There could be some interesting ideas we can get out of that train of thought

General Balls

08-26-2011

Pew pew. Pew pew pew.

Razlaghul

08-26-2011

pew pew...pewpewpewpewpew

pew pew

BigHungry

08-26-2011

this is a gaming community.

there will always be QQ, it can't be stoped.