joiner sounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2009

the sounds of people joining in practice games is far too soft. i often find myself waiting for a game to fill and then i read the forums thinking i'll hear the sounds when people join. but i dont, and i forget about it, and then im "the afk host". can we tweak that sound to be just a little louder? i dont want to have to turn all sounds up because then the interface shuffling sounds like a steel mill, and the runes sound the bell tower of notre dame.

edit: never mind, i guess it failed to save it last when i changed the sound settings. but a slight change could be in order. also im SOOOO glad you added a sound for invites. but that sound is actually too quiet. its like something dropped on the ground far away. make it drop closer.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hmmer94

09-17-2009

or better yet, just add a sound when game is full, something like: "Check it, Check it, Check iiiiittttt!"

Ps: Riot if u are interested i happen to have this sound file on my computer, just contact me and i will send it to you.