Riot, are you aware that the last patch is causing fps loss?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinzaoinzao

08-25-2011

bump
look this topic too

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1147661&page=4

Shinzaoinzao

08-25-2011

Bumpbumpbump

Darkkbow

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgnextortex View Post
No, they responded to a ping isue....Im reporting a fps issue here, nothing is wrong with my ping...
Im preety sure this is not my problem(Tried all the things riot sugested in other threads)....but I want to know whats riot possition about this because I feel like im waiting for a fix that will never come.....
And Im preety sure the problem started with the last patch....since I havent changed any other setting of my computer (till I tried updating my video drivers which also didnt work)
I have read tons of messeges regarding to this issue, even from users with expects higher than mine....

So, in other words....This is something that is being fixed or not?! (I wont cry if riot responce with a negative post, I just want to know if waiting for a fix is worth or I must go and play another game)

im having the same thing and im basically just hoping they will finally admit its there problem and start fixing it, makes the game unplayable at least in ranked games, i can still win normals against scrubs but with 10-15 second delays or just complete screen freezes at 30 fps min never drops lower and 60-70 ping? not even possible its my problem

maooo

08-25-2011

bump!!!

jsgnextortex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzaoinzao View Post
I was aware of that one....that one was my inspiration for creating this one ,btw....because I was wondering why riot acts like its ignoring the issue.....
I reformulate the question due to the late response:
"Riot, the massive fps drop is a bug or you are expecting us to play like this from now on?"

NOTE: we are not complaining about ping, so its not a connection issue.....its a graphic issue....a fps drop issue....nothing to do with internet connection(my ping is exactly the same as it always were)

Shinzaoinzao

08-25-2011

yea same situation here I cant play ranked games anymore and even normal games

Shinzaoinzao

08-25-2011

bumppppppp

BotanicVelious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

bump...

Andromira

08-25-2011

I'm going to go ahead and bump this thread as well. I've been having horrible FPS problems as well and nothing I seem to do fixes it.

Shinzaoinzao

08-25-2011

bumppppppppp