Riot, are you aware that the last patch is causing fps loss?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ILuxannaI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2011

Yeah.. me too.

ILuxannaI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2011

Bump

SirFs

08-27-2011

Has anyone else noticed sort of 1-3 second stutter every couple of minutes since the patch? Not sure if this thread includes that or just a general fps loss overall.

jsgnextortex

08-27-2011

Riot, and we all, are interested in solving this problem.....so when you say "it fixed it" be more descriptive about the situation....like "I recovered all the fps loss" "my fps got increased but they are still not the same as before" or "I got even more fps than before" (Impossible)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFs View Post
Has anyone else noticed sort of 1-3 second stutter every couple of minutes since the patch? Not sure if this thread includes that or just a general fps loss overall.
Thats apart from the general fps loss....I experience it randomnly (in some games it happen in some games it doesnt)
However, I think the cause may be the same....since both fps issues started affecting the game since the last update....

Note: tried the cfg thing....it reduced the HD activity a bit.....but no fps change....I bet this is a video related issue, Riot.....please take a look at what you have changed in the game graphics on the last patch(specially spell effects)....

Uni TriTri Hepta

Senior Recruiter

08-27-2011

thank you jsg, you got more attention than me, and I have been posting since before the update.
I submit a ticket, so maybe we can get more help on the issue.
Also if you figure out how to fix it, let me know please, thanks again.

I have posted my dxdiag and redlog already in this thread.
And also sent to someone on their support site for my ticket.

jsgnextortex

08-27-2011

No problem....lets hope this finally gets fixed soon, Im starting to piss off even more....
I have also experienced fps loss on last week update but it was minor....this last update fps loss is just ridiculous, I mean, my fps were from 75-65 and turned into 29-19 (thats less than a half)

Reminder: if you just found this topic and you experienced this issue...post your dxdiag and you r3d to help riot fix it...
(r3d dir: Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.69\deploy)
And if you manage to recover your fps, tell us how?! and how many fps you have lost/recovered?

jsgnextortex

08-27-2011

Bump for attention

PancakeBro

08-27-2011

bump for same issue

bARRtender

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bARRtender View Post
Posting so I have a bookmark.

I have this same issue and will post my logs when I get a chance. I cap at 20 fps and have shadows off and all settings at low.

Edit:
Files are attached. The "r3d_and_netlogs" is a 7z file, but it wouldn't let me attach that type so I renamed it. Just take the .txt off and replace with .7z and then unzip it.
bump for my included info

Uni TriTri Hepta

Senior Recruiter

08-27-2011

bump this is taking so much from my ip farming =[

Games fps are so bad that it is unplayable. If i play i'll cause my team to lose if i can't perform my best.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.