Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you counter pro Corki?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darksteel Reaver

05-16-2010

Who keep spamming Valkyrie + Gatling Gun at your face every time you meet him.

I found myself got out-competed as Ashe solo lane vs. Corki.

He kept using the same trick that Tristanna uses. Jump to me and concentrate all attacks on me. Except that unlike Trist, his Gatling Gun just rips me apart all the times.

I head on with him, fail.

I ran, didn't get far either cause of his Missile Barrage

Kriptini

05-16-2010

You can't counter a pro Corki.

Good news, though, there's only about six of them in the game.

shikasshadow

05-16-2010

Quote:
Kriptini:
You can't counter a pro Corki.

Good news, though, there's only about six of them in the game.

Actually you can. He is squishy. Call for ganks. Disable him so he cant Valkyrie out (or i suppose you could wait for him to valkyrie in....). CC > Corki

Chaos the mirror

05-16-2010

Sadly, the only real counter to pros is to get on their level.

As for corki himself, pay attention to how far he can advance with valkryie (it's not that far) and keep behind minions so he can't harrass you with his missles. His gattling gun is a strong move if you take all of it, but the debuff/reduction it applies wears off shortly after you stop taking damage so disengage him when he uses it (if you can).

Hope that helps.

Cradum

05-16-2010

Well think of it this way, if you meet a pro corki, that means you've reached high ELO!

eSPee

05-17-2010

Kassadin the Anti-Air Autogun!

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

05-17-2010

Volley is your friend. Corki murders all dps heroes, it's a nasty matchup - like a teemo except he does damage, counters invisiblity, has a better harass, has a better escape... ummm yeah. If you're soloing against him with Ashe, stay back and last hit, you're unlikely to win a straight fight but you're a dps so you still get a lot of benefit from the farm.

Admonished

05-17-2010

Lol really for the love of god Corki is so **** squishy, he's almost melee the way he has to consistantly put himself in harms way to kill people.

Cradum

05-17-2010

well usually, just make someone pick up exhaust, and then 3man gank mid with that one guy exhausting him (flash exhaust works best). nobody really takes flash anymore, and corki definitely doesn't have his escape thing anymore, so you'll get first blood or assist gold to spend on before the minions even spawn. Use that gold!

YµrfdàwG

11-28-2010

Yeah, tip from someone who plays corki himself: use silence.

Every time i die is because I wait for Valkyrie to appear but it doesn't cuz I've been silenced.
and kassadin owns him?